Accountancy Forum

Full Version: UFONE-MOBILINK-TELENOR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WHICH IS THE BEST?
Telenor is providing best services amongst these three...call connects at any time of the day...calling from telenor to other networks is cheaper than other two services...there is no problem of signals anywhere in the city...

Ace
hain....that means Paktel is equivalent to Jazz....

Ace
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maani</i>
<br />Telenor is providing best services amongst these three...call connects at any time of the day...calling from telenor to other networks is cheaper than other two services...there is no problem of signals anywhere in the city...

Ace
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

there is no problem of signals anywhere in the city...

In the city?? What do u mean??

Soon i am going to pakistan, and i will be moving from one city to another, which of the service provider is best for a person like me who will not live in a particular city to begin with??

In that case you should opt for Jazzzzzzz
yeah ophie is right...you should opt for Jazz if u are coming in near future and ll be going to cities other than major ones(Karachi,Isl,Lhr)...
but Telenor is the best in these three cities...

Ace
Thanks for all the replies... I am going to khi, then lhr and then for a couple of month to gujrat and after that i will be settling down in khi..

So i should go for jazz. right???
sam u said that jazz is better coz it has 2 numbers...that is y I said that paktel has also 2 numbers...0303 and 0304...

Ace
I am travelling to mainly Lahore and Islamabad very soon. Which network should I go for and also I will need to make majority of my calls to Army numbers.

I would also appreciate if someboody may also state tariffs too.

Thanks
DT
Telenor is the best in these cities...
Tariffs
Telenor to telenor Rs 3.99
Telenor to other networks Rs 4.65

Jazz to Jazz Rs 3.5
Jazz to other networks Rs 7(approx)

Ufone to Ufone Rs 3
Ufone to other networks Rs 6.5(approx)

Ace
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by poor_ophie</i>
<br />In that case you should opt for Jazzzzzzz

Ophie why have you created a new ID, (i have been away from the forum for a while so i dont have the latest news)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sohana_aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maani</i>
<br />Telenor is the best in these cities...
Tariffs
Telenor to telenor Rs 3.99
Telenor to other networks Rs 4.65

Jazz to Jazz Rs 3.5
Jazz to other networks Rs 7(approx)

Ufone to Ufone Rs 3
Ufone to other networks Rs 6.5(approx)

Ace
HEY MOBILINK NA KIA BEST TRAPNIKALA HA FOR CONNECTION SEELINGS
MEMBER GET MEMBER SCHEME
WOWO

What is this scheme about Sohana,, would u plz write the details. ??

regards
Huma
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Huma</i>
What is this scheme about Sohana,, would u plz write the details. ??

regards
Huma
<b>An extract from mobilinks website </b>
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">As we continue to grow the Jazz family, we are proud to announce a new campaign Jazz “Member get Member”.

The Jazz Member get Member promo is the first of its kind where we will be giving our customers an opportunity to become the brand’s ambassadors and at the same time earn some free airtime. The essence of the campaign is that an Existing Jazz customer can refer upto 4 new customers and earn Rs.400 in airtime! The new Jazz customer will also get Rs. 100 free airtime.

Jazz Member get Member has been launched as of April 7, 2005. This is a limited time offer.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
http//www.mobilinkgsm.com/COMP-NewsUpdates.htm#mgm
http//www.mobilinkgsm.com/Prepaid-MGM.htm

---------------------------------------------
“Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above it.”
<font face="Verdana">
i read an article from website of DAWN (http//dawn.com/). it says tht total numbers of mobile fone subscribers in pakistan is little more thn 4 million. out of these, mobilink holds 3 million connections. rest of the 1 million is shared by other competitiors. i also got to know by some other means (donot remember exactly) tht ufone holds arround 600,000 connections. with this much huge database of 3 million users, mibilink comes up as remarkable provider. especially since after firing their previous CEO, services of mobilink have improved a lot. even in late night hours (when network is really bussy), i talk with my brother on sms (i m in khi, n he is in islamabad) very easily.

telenor has just arrived, so i donot want to comment, till it stabilizes. however, all of my friends who bought telenor connections, r in tough time these days. i donot get their sms, but they gget my sms. "no connection' message appears at least 5 - 6 times before i manage to call them.

other existing companies r okey as well. but let us see whether they maintain their quality of services as their subscribers grow in number. bcoz managing 600,000 users is easy thn managing 3 million users.

however, arrival of new companies shud b welcom, it will start healthy, n possitive competition n the common man will benefit from it the most. i still remember, tht i bought my mobilink connection for PAK Rs. 7,000/- n today it is so cheap!!!! bcoz the monopolies r crushed.
</font id="Verdana">

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
I do not know if mobilink is the right choice, as my fiance got a mobilink connection recently (he is in khi and i am in denmark) and each time i call him up, either i cant hear him or vice versa. But when i call him up on his Insta-number, the voice is soooo clear.

Now i myself am moving to Pakistan and am not sure which service to chose, as my family will be in Denmark. i am not sure which service providre to go for.??? anyone who lives abroad have any experince in this regard?? plz help...

Take care
HUMA
Pages: 1 2