Accountancy Forum

Full Version: I HATE....... STAR PLUS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anusha</i>
<br />Well there is actually a whole lot more to watch on cable, apart from the history channel, national gegraphic, other current affairs, Movies, Sitcoms (American).. there is a whole lot more where that came from.

Our little knowledge comes of the fact that 50% of our famileis are female.............

Well, Mr.Pracs u r right that there r many channels on cable. Actually this msgs is specially for young generation and not for old ones. May be u havent that idea what our young ppl doing now-a-days.
secondly, as far as this little knowledge is concerned .Well Mr.Pracs this is 21st century, and still u thinks like that .It means u r the most illiterate and narrowminded person i have ever known. Sorry to say that ,but a person expressing his views abt women in such a style is very bad.I think in this female category, ur mother ,ur wife ,ur daughter(may be u have any) and ur sister also includes. Uechhhhhhhhhh........this is ur thinking.
And by the way what is that extra knowledge,men have?????????

Anusha Rafique
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I think you are getting worked up on nothing here,.. because there are female memebers in my family, I am forced to watch those programs ! because I THINK they have the right to view what ever they like,... get the point.

Had I been an illiterate, narrow minded lout,.. I would have never had it aired in my home....

I hope this clears up the misunderstanding.
Got ur msg Mr.Pracs .
And there is no misunderstanding now.

Anusha Rafique
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anusha</i>
<br />Got ur msg Mr.Pracs .
And there is no misunderstanding now.

Anusha Rafique

HEY Anusha, I am on page three.... Still awaiting ur response budy..

ASIF ALI
Oh Mr.Wahapaa,well the response to ur topic is that ,me too hate starplus.but by reading the letters i came to know that boys have more knowledge abt that channel,as compared to girls. Well ,instead of telling ppl ,abt the channel u hate. Why dont u tell them abt the channel u like? Coz there r many channels ,who r doing a good job. But all indian channels r shit.
Discuss with the ppl abt good ideas,this will encourage good thinking.Instead of telling them abt such things that is effectless and fruitless, discuss those things which gives us information and we can adopt them in our daily life. Such type of topics........................well, wht should i say now......

Anusha Rafique
ANUSHA,

Yaar,still you dont get my points, what I mean to say is that Our knowledge is not just limited to the SOAP of Starplus, we should thoroughly aware that what are we watching ! whether it is right or wrong ! what are the true stories beside the Screen ! not just in front of you. There are various informative & interested broadcasting channels, then why we are running blindly to just one channel i.e. STARPLUS ?

Again read it carefully

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">How can you say that Boys are much interested to watch the FOOLISH stuff ( soap ) of StarPlus.? You saying right that boys have a great knowledge...but our knowledge is not just limited to the SOAP of STARPLUS....If we watch the Starplus & have a great knowledge about them, so what does it mean ! ..... it means are we interested in STARPLUS.????? ......No Dear ... it doesnt mean that we are Interested in STARPLUS... Okhay tell me honestly that what you have learnt after watching the Irrelevent gossips of STARPLUS?{/quote]

It means that Boys are Jack Of All Trade beacause of his Multi Skilled Knowledge instead of girls ! Accepted !

--------------------------------------------------------------------
[quote]Discuss with the ppl abt good ideas,this will encourage good thinking.Instead of telling them abt such things that is effectless and fruitless, discuss those things which gives us information and we can adopt them in our daily life. Such type of topics........................well, wht should i say now......<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Actually the story behind this topic is that our Society, as a whole, has indulged in watching Starplus & the effect is that it has been gradually degrading our Cultures, Traditions, Society, Languages & all in all, Our Religion.I made it because i wish to make some sense of PPLs mind, not just the users of this forum. Think in a broader sense, you may well get your answers.

ASIF ALI
First of all,i want to mention here.I am not ur yaar.Got it.
Secondly,i havent that much knowledge abt that channel starplus,as i dont like to watch Indian Channels.
Why dont u write a topic having a title I like QTV.
This channel is best to discuss here.
Discuss good topics, rather than those who hasnt any good effect.

Anusha Rafique
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">First of all,i want to mention here.I am not ur yaar<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Okhay, Mistake Accepted, I am realy very Sorry.

ASIF ALI
Wink WAPAAAAAA keep it up Wink

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
<br />First of all,i want to mention here.I am not ur yaar.Got it.
Secondly,i havent that much knowledge abt that channel starplus,as i dont like to watch Indian Channels.
Why dont u write a topic having a title I like QTV.
This channel is best to discuss here.
Discuss good topics, rather than those who hasnt any good effect.

Anusha Rafique

Ms Rafique

Read a couple of your posts, liked your inclination to argue on grounds but at the sametime I noticed that you are quite aggressive in your approach. Although there is nothing wrong in postive aggression but there are better/gentle ways to convey the same message.

I hope you will take my advise as something to think and not to argue about.

Will look forward to see some <b><i>"good topics, rather than those who hasnt any good effect"</i></b> from your side.

Kind regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
Thanks SAM )
The fact is like this. We do not get any other option as we are discussing, cannot watch stupid programms of geo as they are already trying to modernise our cultrul by their TV programms i.e. alimonline with stupid fake docter amir & unknown molvies of different sect you have never seen or never known them before.... similarly tv darams casting indains actors as trying to show how unite we are (indi-Pakistanis).... on other side ptv is a govt tele just trying to tell you what govt is doing... i still remember there was a time when PTV was famous for its TV dramas in many countries and roads get empty on drama time... and now tv dramas just trying to copy balaji's culture....
Remember if we cannot make our own identity and copy others identity...... we will loose our base... (Kawwa chala hans ke chaal aur apni chaal bhe bhool gaya)...
Geo tv is a not a Pakistani channel it is basically owned by some foreign countries who are not in Pakistan's favour... they are trying to bring their culture & ways of Islam by their "liberal Islamic Programms".... Media is more powerful then any Molvi aur literature....

Just pray to God they God always help you & protect you in every way & step of Life
Amen
God Bless all of you and Pakistan (Amen)

Where there is a will there is a way
I hate Indian dramas (plays)

Every drama is a similar to other...all Indians dramas has followings characters

1) Three basic parties
2) Two parties which always be in conflict between each other
3) One <i>PHAPHA-KUTTON</i> who play main role to create conflict between above two parties, his/(mostly) her main job in play is <i>IDDAR KI BATAIN UDDAR KARNA, LUGAHI BUJAHI KARNA</i> etc

Indian dramas are real boring but I can’t understand why Indian dramas are so famous amongst our women...answer could be following

1) Lack of intelligence <i>ya phir ahsasay kamtari</i>
2) all dramas are close to women natures i.e. <i>CHUGAL KHOREE, GEEBAT, JULTI PAR TAIL DALNA, Baheyoon Mai Phoot Dalwana, Apnay husband ko uss Ka Parents Sai Dor karna, LUGAHI BUJAHI KARNA, WAGAIRA WAGAIRA</i>

Nonsense people watch and like the Indian dramas.......
If we compare Indian plays with Pakistani plays we gonna find that Pakistani playas are thousand times better then Indian and make sense (i.e. close to reality). I love Pakistnai dramas.

Sajjad Dar
Totally agreed to Sajjad Dar...
1 common thing in indian dramas are a `Kuttni' who is doing best... and others are `Big Chey' that they cannot understand or cannot see what is going on... simply stupid and A****les..
anyways......
a good news is PTV is also going to sell like ptcl so hope for new good companies to take over and improve the quality

Where there is a will there is a way
Pages: 1 2 3