Accountancy Forum

Full Version: I HATE....... STAR PLUS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Long time story...Atlast, BALAJI TELEFILMS have achieved a major market share through its Ficticious, simulated & Irrelevent DRAMAS & their popularity has been increasing progressively . Almost that kind of stuff are being watched in ASIA & some other countries with great enthusiasm..... "KIYU K SAAS BHI KABHI BAHOO THEE" has reached on 1,000 episodes & still going On AIR..... EKTA KAPOOR is a concept making personality ( all time sucks ) who has been making her ignorant, foolish & non-stop meaningless concept.....but one thing is clear "No one DRAMA is based on REALITY"...There is much more similarity in each DRAMA .... What i mean to say is that ....

1--In every DRAMA, each family belonging to the richest & billionare one (5 crore se kam ka tu cheque hi nahi banaatey)
2--To convert 1 minute scene into 5 minutes
3--FOOL concept in each DRAMA
4--ONE person become to innocent in a short period of time
5--Huge mistakes of direction & production
6--Meaningless CRY ( rona dhona)

ITS DRAMA OR DRAAAME BAAAZI !

By the way .... "I HATE STARPLUS"

ASIF ALI
me toooooooooooooooooo
only bcz....yeh kafi long hotay hein yarrr

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
Join the bandwagon guys, now what simply pi##%@ me off is the lack of research they put in before putting an episode together. If I ever get caught in a room with an Indian Soap on,, I can't just keep myself from laughing off on the stupidness, which ofcourse is quite offensive to the person following the 853 rd episode. !

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
hi guys, I also hate star plus..... but this star plus is too famous and popular in laddies. In every second house laddies regularly watch star plus........why ??????
star plus is showing nothing but foolishness in their dramas, & I think laddies like this foolishness. If they watch(SUJAL, KASHISH, KARAN,ANURAG and all other actor)happy in one episode they also become happy[)], & if they are sad than laddies also seem sad...why ???
com`mon yaaar......... why....why ??????[V] comment.

NOTE I mean majority of laddies not everyone.

with regards

Revolution
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">If I ever get caught in a room with an Indian Soap on,, I can't just keep myself from laughing off on the stupidness,<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

lolzzz... same situation here ..pracha sahab [D]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">hi guys, I also hate star plus..... but this star plus is too famous and popular in laddies. In every second house laddies regularly watch star plus........why ??????
star plus is showing nothing but foolishness in their dramas, & I think laddies like this foolishness. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Because Women are NAQIS-UL-AQAL......continuous chain of that soap are too difficult to break. 1000 episodes mean five hundred hours was wasted meaningless, what women learnt is that of some negative & fraudulent tricks against each other,how to make a stylish Jewelleries & a Crore Pati IDEAL [)]

ASIF ALI
Well lets make sure my wife doesn't read this or for that my mom. The thing is that women do like this becuase of What Mr. Whappa's said (just kidding!).

Well, if you look at the mechanics of it all, these drama's or soaps as to how they are refered to in the West (oh yeah tons of these here too.) were invented by none other than the pesky Americans, and by detergent companies. Who ofcourse made ''day time'' television possible by puting in ''dramas'' in between their ''detergent/soap'' commercials. The idea was to get the ladies (target customers) interested in their products !

Over the years ofcourse these have been improvised with lots of money put in and all the works. If you look at the one's on Indian Televisions you will find that the main characters who drive the stories are all women (which is not the case in real life even in hip hop Bombay!). These fictious characters are a bait for ordinary women to fantasise and some how relate to.

There, that was just a bit of a critique from a guy who hates these ''soaps''[D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Iron man</i>
<br />hi guys, I also hate star plus..... but this star plus is too famous and popular in laddies. In every second house laddies regularly watch star plus........why ??????
star plus is showing nothing but foolishness in their dramas, & I think laddies like this foolishness. If they watch(SUJAL, KASHISH, KARAN,ANURAG and all other actor)happy in one episode they also become happy[)], & if they are sad than laddies also seem sad...why ???
com`mon yaaar......... why....why ??????[V] comment.

NOTE I mean majority of laddies not everyone.

with regards

Revolution
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

women always have enough time to waste
lack of intellegence
men spend all their time to earn money and women always try to find silly ways to wate it like watching star plus (as it cost £10 per month in UK)[D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Well lets make sure my wife doesn't read this or for that my mom. The thing is that women do like this becuase of What Mr. Whappa's said (just kidding!).<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Is some one seeing my post ![O]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Over the years ofcourse these have been improvised with lots of money put in and all the works. If you look at the one's on Indian Televisions you will find that the main characters who drive the stories are all women (which is not the case in real life even in hip hop Bombay!). These fictious characters are a bait for ordinary women to fantasise and some how relate to.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Exactly......In each drama there is just one women is dependent whole of the story who often accumulate all of the family members when something going to be wrong.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The idea was to get the ladies (target customers) interested in their products <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

PRACHA BHAI... What a charming word was used [bold]TARGET CUSTOMERS[/bold] I am cent percent agree with you .

ASIF ALI
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mr. Whappaaaa</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">If I ever get caught in a room with an Indian Soap on,, I can't just keep myself from laughing off on the stupidness,<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">hi guys, I also hate star plus..... but this star plus is too famous and popular in laddies. In every second house laddies regularly watch star plus........why ??????
star plus is showing nothing but foolishness in their dramas, & I think laddies like this foolishness. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Because Women are NAQIS-UL-AQAL......continuous chain of that soap are too difficult to break. 1000 episodes mean five hundred hours was wasted meaningless, what women learnt is that of some negative & fraudulent tricks against each other,how to make a stylish Jewelleries & a Crore Pati IDEAL [)]

ASIF ALI

I know quite a few guys up here, who all follow these soaps quite regularly and me being NAQIS-UL-AQAL rarely have time and nervous to watch KUSUM & CO etc. As all of the soaps are based on the same concept adn plot and revloves around SAAS-BAHO problems..

I do agree that women watch such stuff but they are not the only ones. Its just a matter of taste adn which kind of entertainment one likes.

Regards.
Huma
why you all watch these craps?
I don't know if any of you watch "Late show with David Letterman", but recently he's been making fun of a soap called "Passions". All he does is take one scene out of the show and show it, and the audience bursts out laughing. He goes on to say "If there is more than one person watching that we are very near the end of civilization".

I couldn't agree more. [)]

---------------------------------------------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Huma</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mr. Whappaaaa</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">If I ever get caught in a room with an Indian Soap on,, I can't just keep myself from laughing off on the stupidness,<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

ASIF ALI

I know quite a few guys up here, who all follow these soaps quite regularly and me being NAQIS-UL-AQAL rarely have time and nervous to watch KUSUM & CO etc. As all of the soaps are based on the same concept adn plot and revloves around SAAS-BAHO problems..

I do agree that women watch such stuff but they are not the only ones. Its just a matter of taste adn which kind of entertainment one likes.

Regards.
Huma

Dont want to sound like a male chauvanist (though I may already have) but a majority of women do watch this, there are ofcourse exceptions on both sides of the sexual divide.

I do not like it, that is my personal opinion. If there are people over here who like it perhaps they could just highlight 5 things that they get of these soaps, say.. intrigue, literary bliss etc.

any one out there ...??

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
star plus is such a boring channel
One thing most interesting in these dramas is ........... that all the major decisions for family are being taken by ladies. No man has ever intefered in these decisions. It seems that men are just puppets in these dramas ....... And look at all the characters ..... no onw has a straight relationship ...... every married woman has some twist in her past ..... divorced wife of one brother marries his brother ....... run away women marry billionaires and then get hold of the whole family ........ one woman marries a person then leave him and marries another person ... then leaves him as well and re-marry the fist person whom she already left ..... there are a lot of "love children" in these families ..... there are women raped and having children of rapists not telling their husbands about it .... there are brothers hiring assassins to kill their own brothers .... I mean there are a lot of controversies in these dramas .... nothing is straight .... I bet if a family has such family members, they'll live just like the family members living in these dramas .....

The bottom line is that these dramas just provide a window to us to peep through in some exciting/corrupt lives. Its a luxury that we dont have in our normal lives. Unluckily, the concept is not originally perceived by Indians. All of this concept has been extracted from "Bold and beautiful" type of stuff ..... Our Drama industry has also been inspired by this trend and now we are also making or remaking this kinda stuff ..... In my opinion it will ultimatley destroy the real spirit of drama ........
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by poor_ophie</i>
<br />One thing most interesting in these dramas is ........... that all the major decisions for family are being taken by ladies. No man has ever intefered in these decisions. It seems that men are just puppets in these dramas

no wonder this channel is so popular among Sinf-e-Nazuk.

luckily i dont have these channels but i have heard and seen bits of these soaps. one thing which i noticed on top of all the controversies ophie mentioned is that these soaps/dramas are extremely vulgar.

I wonder why Pakistanis prefer to watch these channels compared to Pakistanis dramas. I still remember one liners from Ankahi, Ba Adab Ba Mulahiza Hoshiaar, Alpha Bravo Charlie, Sunehrey Din, 50/50 etc.

Regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
Pages: 1 2 3