Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Islam and us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salam to every one

first of all my English is little weak so who cares.

what do all think what islam is?
Is it a property of man with beard whom we called "Mulla" and we think of him as a islamic Scholar who can give us all correct answars about islam as he is a prophet and cannot be wrong?

Do we have any fatih left in Allah, or we have made "Pir, Fakir", wearing dirty cloths and wearing lots of "Har(i dont know what execyly you call it)" in there necks, and "Darghas"(Mizar) as our some kind of "gods"(unawzobila)?

Our Prophet Mouhammed(saww) says cleanse is muslims half faith. look around you in Pakistan do we muslim have this half faith?

lots of other thinkgs like that.
do you ever want to be real muslim or do you want to stay like that?

accountancy forum?????
well
1 The English Language, is anyone else confused?
2 Dr. Aamir Liaqat's Fake Degree & Fraud
3 I HATE....... STAR PLUS
4 Decline of sports in Pakistan
...........etc

i dint see any accountancy in above questions.
i dint ask any Distracted question.
these are those things which we do in the name of islam.
yes ofcourse people who follow these things they dont want any one to say that they doing wrong things.

This section is a ''General'' section, so you are pretty much allowed to post other stuff. But as in all places, one must be a little careful when posting/talking about relegion. One man's belief may differ from the other. A taboo to one may be just the belief.

As far as Qatil's ilking on Islam, and well, what he refers to as ''piri fakiri'', is quite a debatable issue. Let's not forget that a huge chunk of muslims in South Asia and else where are ardent believers of ''SUFISM''. Sufis were the prime drivers of the faith in South Asia and were responsible for mass connersions. There Mausoleums or ''Darabars'' today too are a source of inspiration and bliss for millions.

Many people may not agree with me, but then that is there choice and I would repsect them for it.

The underlying principle in Islam is not to confuse reverence and respect for other Men of God with TAUHEED and SHIRK. For there is no greater sin (GHUNAE KABEERA) than SHIRK.

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
<font face="Book Antiqua">Yeah I agree it’s a rather sticky topic but as u (QATIL) seems to be finding problems with every thing I would like to share some of my thoughts.

u cant judge ppl on the bases of wht u see, u need to get to the root of the action in order to be able to understand the procedure n y is tht ppl r doing wht they do , whts the historical significance n all tht ( for mazars n peers) ,

also u cant set the misleading n mislead as role models n accept every one to follow their example.

lastly, start looking at wht u can do to improve , rather than dictating wht others shld be doing.

n pakistan i dont consider it as a proper Islamic state (actually none exists).
</font id="Book Antiqua">

Sahar