Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Accountancy.com ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't open this site many times due to following error.
If its in my computer, how should I correct it.
I think it is server error relating to some dll file.
NOTE All other sites are working on my computer.
I am pasting the details too.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following

Open the www.accountancy.com.pk home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Shahid_fss</i>
<br />I can't open this site many times due to following error.
If its in my computer, how should I correct it.
I think it is server error relating to some dll file.
NOTE All other sites are working on my computer.
I am pasting the details too.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following

Open the www.accountancy.com.pk home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I am also experiencing this exact same error on my Pc. Not sure what the problem is, but as with you, I recieve the same message. I've tried switching all of the Sessions settings, and nothing has worked.

well i hv received the same message a couple of times a well . i think when our connection isnt properly wrorking , i.e. the serice providers server is down sites usually dont open , if u try to reconnect after 5-10 mins or so i always helps. [o)]

Sahar
Same situation here on my PC... I dont know what the real problem is ! but when this occured, its realy smashed me. [B)]

ASIF ALI
normally this error is on saturdays and sundays. i think administrators do know the actual reason. and i hope they will inform us members too.

akhbarak eih habibbie!!!
<font color="blue"><b>The problem is with our webserver which generally crashes during the weekend maintenance and backup sessions. The issue first arose about a month back during one such session. We are working hard to identify and resolve this issue.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for the continued support.</b></font id="blue">
Yeh as I said earlier I thing its some dll problem. I tried to find the solution in microsoft's site and reached to this link.

http//support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;842329&spid=3042&sid=global

I think it applies to our site as it is an asp site but without knowing full details I can't say anything.

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
ya there are some errors in this web site..............
Here are not some but Very Much Problems as here i have lost the passward of my ID due to the Error of this one