Accountancy Forum

Full Version: About some extra activities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think we never discussed this topic. What do you ppl do to entertain yourselves.
I spend my spare time on computer (games and programming) and watching english movies, mostly of Jackie chan.

Hey do anyone else like computer games. I am waiting for GTA Sanandreas which is comming in June.

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">i like to watch cricket and other sports like EPL etc.

shahid u said that u like the films of jackie chan.Have u seen the punjabi dubing of his film shangai nights with the name "Butt and bhati".if u havent then i would ask u to see it.u would not stop laughing till the film ends.

bilal<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Sounds interesting. I'll try to get one from market

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
i like to watch cricket and other sports like EPL etc.

shahid u said that u like the films of jackie chan.Have u seen the punjabi dubing of his film shangai nights with the name "Butt and bhati".if u havent then i would ask u to see it.u would not stop laughing till the film ends.

bilal
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bilal azhar</i>
<br />i like to watch cricket and other sports like EPL etc.

bilal
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">