Accountancy Forum

Full Version: actuarial sciences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MAyub</i>
<br />I too is interested in Actuarial science. I am hoping to get a Bachelors degree in Actuarial sciences , that lead to an exemption, just after my A'Level. Would anybody here tell me, tthe degree that KU offers, is what i require? Thanking you.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

If you had gone through past posts on this topic you would've got the answer, i.e. at present KU programme in Actuarial Science doesn't offer any exemption.

DT
itz the fact that at present KU is having no exemption..
but i hope that after one has done bachelor from KU he would get the examption of VEE requirements as per new educational standards..but for this u would have to be having the exam p and exam FM passed..i would never recommend a bachelors from KU but if u do so u may get help in passing exammss ..the better option would be to prepare for exam P and Exam FM privately and then hopefully you would be recruited and that's then over 2 u..hope 4 the best
Ty DT for ur reply.
Apart From KU, the only option left is joining State Life. What do u say?

any one of you plz tell me what should i do?when will sate life progrmme started about actuarial sciences
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by owais</i>
<br />any one of you plz tell me what should i do?when will sate life progrmme started about actuarial sciences

I'm sure there would be other employers who may also support you for actuarial qualifications -- am I right to assume this?

DT
state life hire only Inter(pre-enge) students who are below 18 .
and Do answers DT question personnel at state life are to rude or u can say selfish they cant help u..

regard,,,,
from the best
and top of all
eShA

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................. eShA .................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
and Do answers DT question personnel at state life are to rude or u can say selfish they cant help u..

Sorry, I didn't understand what you were trying to say.

Please elaborate.

DT
well there are two firms in pakistan that i have my self worked with which i think are perfect for starting a career one of them is ALICO a life insurance firm and another is akthar and hassan a pensions consultancy. if u contact any of these firms on enquiries on actuarial sci they would very answer ur questions very patiently and guide u through best of their knowledge and experience. another thing if u dont want to go abroad and study actuarial science then i think the best place to get ur Bachelors from is Lecole it has a university of london and LSE external degree program which is totally recognized in UK. so u wont have any problems if u go to uk for ur masters. None of the universities in pakistan or in USA or canada get exemptions i have checked that up and i am 100% sure about it. so go to UK if u want exemptions. right now the best place in UK for actuarial sciecnce is Cass business School of City university of london. it has the largest faculty of Actuarial scieence in europe and is considered to be 2nd best in the world. right now i am doing my BSc Actuarial Sci from Cass bussiness school of city univeristy of london and i have just finished my 1st year and believe me cass business school is really very good i am there and i can say from experience.

hi, i am zaid. i have some questions about actuarial sciences. right now i am just finished with my A-levels exams and waiting for my results to come up, mean while i am inquiring for actuarial sciences. first of all, can any body here tell me about bsc in actuarial sciences?

zaid
ehmmmmmmmmm....

~O~N~E~
it really is annoying when losers, post stupid messages like the message above. any comments senior members?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zaid</i>
<br />hi, i am zaid. i have some questions about actuarial sciences. right now i am just finished with my A-levels exams and waiting for my results to come up, mean while i am inquiring for actuarial sciences. first of all, can any body here tell me about bsc in actuarial sciences?

zaid

What info. do you want to know about BSc. in Actuarial Science? Please be specific.

DT
hello ahsan, i got your reply, yes i am comitted about Bsc in Actuarial sciences. and there is another thing which is "BS" and "MS" in actuarial sciences. i am just confused about all of these things. because as far as i know Actuarial scineces is a profession and it requires a lot of time to complete this program. i got this info from a guy came to give a presentation about Actuarial sciences. i am studying in Karachi grammar school and just finished with my A-level exams. now this is the time to choose a field and i am intrested in actuarial sciences.

zaid
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zaid</i>
<br />hello ahsan, i got your reply, yes i am comitted about Bsc in Actuarial sciences. and there is another thing which is "BS" and "MS" in actuarial sciences. i am just confused about all of these things. because as far as i know Actuarial scineces is a profession and it requires a lot of time to complete this program. i got this info from a guy came to give a presentation about Actuarial sciences. i am studying in Karachi grammar school and just finished with my A-level exams. now this is the time to choose a field and i am intrested in actuarial sciences.

zaid

Please do bit of search on this forum and you will get answers to all of your questions. I have myself answered these in much detail in past.

DT
hello there, could u tell me if it is essential to have studied accounting to do actuarial sciences??

umair
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10