Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Human Resource Managment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aslamualakum All!

I am Student of business, working for establishment of HRM is Pakistan I luk Forward to have Positive Knowledge of Every one.

Thanks Alot!
Andi[)]

Regards!
Andi!
Welcome to the forum, Andi. Nice to see that we are attracting loads of non accountants in here.

I didn't understand the bit about establishment of Human Resource Management? bit confused there
<font face="Verdana">
dear mr. andi, its nice to listen from ur side. could u plz elaborate wht exactly u mean by establishing HRM?? i mean, r u switching from "personnel management" attitude of management to modern HRM style,, or r u establishing it from scratch????

r u looking for profesionals in HRM degrees n expertise, or (if u r non resident of pakistan) u want to know abt psychology n behavioral aspects of pakistani employees n mgmt? etc etc etc

i m sure uu would get valuable info from our members.
</font id="Verdana">

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
Thannks alot Mr.Farhan and Pracs For Joining me on This! Actually I am Resident of Pakistan, Actually I am very ongoing person, to TV Channels, to Universities, to Public Areas and i found very unperfossionals, although having the tags of HRM Manager's the thing which i want to try in Pakistan is how to behave, how to act, not only to the Employee around you, but the people Who come to meet ya! and other factors. Like How to attract people by your attitude, your talking, how you face the competition, The thing which Pakistan people Lack in answering how to? to every thing!

I want to provide Them Answer!

I will comeup with some topic next time, cause i was away from my computter and just replying from some where!

Take Care.
Ah.

Regards!
Andi!
THATS GOOD YAR ANDHI

I HAVE ALSO TO GET GUAIDENCE FROM YOU SO NICE TO MEET YOU. I AM ALSO MBA(HRM). BUT RIGHT NOW AM STUDENT OF CA-MODULE-C

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

KHURRAM JAMAL KHAN (MBA)(CA-Module-C)
Aslamualakum!

Sorry pracs and farhan I was Away from the Net from Some Days, due to educational Studies, and welcome Khuram on the Forum, we all are looking to get some thing from each Other, ok! i was reading an Article about how to make people think +ve about you, it was article by Harvard Business School, according to the article make people comfortable with you, in ways of, believing on them, creating room for them, but doing so, make sure that, people not let you as protector.

What you guys have thoughts about it... Next time i have very interesting thing to disscuss with you guys... its time to Leave da Room!

take care.
Allah Hafiz.

Regards!
Andi!