Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ATTENTION MBAs & M.COMs HERE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ASSALAM-U-ALIEKUM

HOPE THAT YOU WILL BE IN THE BEST OF HEALTH & FAITH.

I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU WANT FOR BEST CAREER IN YOUR LIFE AND IN PAKISTAN. WHAT SHOULD DO FOR IT. PLEASE TRY TO SEEK AND ASK QUESTION IN THIS FOURUM

THANKS[Wink]

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

KHURRAM JAMAL KHAN (MBA)(CA-Module-C)
SALAM

[8D]Why adopt Chartered Accountancy as Career[?][?][?]

Look it at

http//www.khurram.gq.nu/favorite_links.html

--------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES****

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

KHURRAM JAMAL KHAN (MBA)(CA-Module-C)
i also have asked such question in this forum and at that time my question was that i am doing MBA and now i heard from every where that when ever u go 4 jobs in market u find comition from CA's
and graduates from iba aur lums
i asked am i wasting my time although i am also studing in fatimajinnah women universty that is a public uni
answer was MBA is useless if it is not from IBA or lums
i was too much diss appointed
when i was in bcom all of our techers refer guys for acca or ca but they always use to say that it is too much lenthy for girls
and they should go 4 only Mba
i was also having restriction from my family and only got permission of doing mba
but answers of members of this forim were too much disappointing
irrespetive of the fact that they were base on reality
any h
best of luck to all who r in mba
nadia

dia
hi
i want to ask that y at each and every stage of our life we require reference ?
donot reply me in philosophical manner nor on hypothetical basis
i just gave u example that i go out for enternships
and some instituitions go very good even they conduct interviews
but our great mcb and other nationalized and denationalized bank managers
said that
IF U HAVE ANY REFERENCE THEN WE WILL APPOINT U AS INTERNY OTHER WISE NOT
i have conductd research most of their employes r hierd on referal system
y it is so
y we r so cruital in our behaviour
if some body is takin interview and on its back they know to whom they will hire but they said that we will inform u is far better attitude than sayin straighforwardly that plz we without referance can not help u out
but these are behaviours folloing in our instituitions.
but
lets ope 4 the best
nadia

dia
SALAM NADIA !!

Hope that you will be in the best of health and Faith.

About your MBA point of view you are truly saying that now only MBA of LUMS/IBA compete CA. Its own value and standards created/determind by ICAP. For this I also Join CA after MBA completing from BAHRIA UNIVERISTY. So in the age of CA/ACCA there is no worth of MBAs. If any employer wants for a cheap professional then they see around to grip up a cheap man who will be only an MBA.

Second thing about the reference in Chartered Accountant Firms its difficult to jump into the Big 3/4 CA Firms But no problem in the other firms. Its your own competability that you can go anywhere. Every where you requires only ability. If any where you may forced to come with a Big refernce it is somehow not good/fair; as myself against it

If you want to be enternee/articles student in a CA Firm i can help you provided that you may in Lahore or Islamabad.

WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK

----------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****
KHURRAM JAMAL SHAHID http//www.khurram.gq.nu
hi
no other openion han?
yep u people of ca are very busy na
bbye

dia
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dia</i>
<br />hi
no other openion han?
yep u people of ca are very busy na
bbye
dia
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font color="blue"><i><b>Salam Nadia

You are seeking advice only for a short period internship (6-Weeks) , in this regard I again advice you to please do internship from a big CA firm near about 6-months or 1-year. It will make you a good professional so may you get good job in any esteemed organization.

You can also do yous 6-week,s internship in any good Bank like Union Bank, Bank Alfalah or Citi BAnk. Then you can carry on it there. So after some period you are able to get some better adjustment there in the bank.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST[Wink]</b></i></font id="blue">

----------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****
KHURRAM JAMAL SHAHID http//www.khurram.gq.nu