Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HAving more then one member ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it allowed to have <b>more then one IDs</b>.
There are some people who have more then one IDs. The guy names <i>Khurram Jamal</i> is one of them.

I have notices his two IDs by the time. One is with the <b>username</b> of <b>KHURRAM_JAMAL</b> and secound is <b>KHURRAM_SHAHID</b>. The web site address (http//www.khurram.gq.nu) in both IDs is same which shows that these are not two different people. He also provided <b>wrong info about location</b> which is different in both IDs.

Well there may be some other people voilating the rules.

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
<font color="blue"><b>Having multiple IDs is not allowed on this board. All members who have more than one ID are asked to post from only one account and stop using the other ones. If we observe any member using multiple accounts, we will duly lock all their present and any future accounts.</b></font id="blue">
For SHAHID FSS[D] and ADMIN[8D]

About the ID.. Surley i have two IDs. Firstly i have make my first ID with [Wink]khurram_shahid[Wink] but the Admin or any else has hacked or changed its passward so thats why i make afterward my new ID [Wink]***khurram_jamal***[Wink]

------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

KHURRAM JAMAL KHAN (MBA)(CA-Module-C)
SO ON ABOVE REASON I USE ONLY ONE ID thats [Wink]khurram_jamal[Wink] by which right now i am posting the posts

------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

KHURRAM JAMAL KHAN (MBA)(CA-Module-C)
<b>well i suggest tht if by mistake we hv made more than two ids, as i also hv there slhd be a option of deleting tht id so no confussion is caused or the admin shld delete them him self .
D .</b>

Sahar
<font color="blue"><b>Sahar. If you want your account deleted, you can contact us with your alternate ID information.</b></font id="blue">
Talk about split personalities.... that's interesting. I hope its more in line with the Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde routine.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Talk about split personalities.... that's interesting. I hope its more in line with the Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde routine.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<b>KYA !!!</b>[8D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Admin</i>
<br /><font color="blue"><b>Sahar. If you want your account deleted, you can contact us with your alternate ID information.</b></font id="blue">
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font color="blue"><i><b>SO PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT ***khurram_afzal*** AND CONVERT ALL POSTS IN ***khurram_jamal***</b></i></font id="blue">
Hi,
I think what more important is the motive. If there is no ill motive nothing is bad. If you are thinking that member can't spoil the forum with only one account then sorry they can. I know many people who use two ids at some different forums but then they represent two compannies and post problems pertaining to related company only. They know where the membrane is.
How can there be no 'ill motives' of a member who has more than one ID's ? I fail to understand how some one needs more than one ID. Do we have two different 'names' to go by ?
Having multiple IDs is not allowed on this board. All members who have more than one ID are asked to post from only one account and stop using the other ones. If we observe any member using multiple accounts, we will duly lock all their present and any future accounts.

WELL SAID BY ADMIN