Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Job Websites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I want to share my experience of about years regarding different websites offering jobs like rozee.pk, job rapido, careers midway, gulf talent etc etc..
All of this is just a bullshit and nothing else. Guys dont waste your time registering and applying for jobs on such websites. I havent got a single reply from any of these websites for long. I have wasted my years in registering and applying on these websites. when eva there is a job on any such website check the details. only one vacancy and thousands applicants.. so there is no chance. the website owner is making money day by day through ads on the sides and corner of that specific website. even some websites offer a premium service meaning that your resume will be seen by the employer if you pay Rs.500-1000 for the premium. all of thi is just waste of time and money.. We need to find a better and new way to contact employers.
Cheer..
Best of luck all friend for his career but remember one thing first impression is last impression and your CV or RESUME your first impression for HR,RECRUITER OR ANY SELECTION OFFICER so prepare your resume with lasted format and standard. The latest format and standard and complete ready free CV or Resume Available in a website LATESTRESUMESAMPLE.COM which provided your update model sample and fully prepaid resume free of cast.