Accountancy Forum

Full Version: only for awais posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hi awais kindly post here whtever u want to post,to increase ur post rate. no body will distrub u there, but plz dnt give ur valuable comment on every post on the forum..

[(!] [(!] [(!]
[(!] [(!] [(!]
[(!] [(!] [(!]

regard,,,,
from the best
and top of all
eShA

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................. eShA .................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·» ®
I am not 100% but 200% agree with eshA. The forum is made for only get knowledge and discussion about ACCOUNTACNY/AUDIT etc. So we all should post here our problems and questions to seek some thing, and post to tell something to the users who want for information.

So let me tell again that this is not Chat Room where we come for chat or get IDs for Chating.....Its totally wrong thing[Wink]

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST with this Hope that you all really use this forum for useful and information purpose

Allah Hafiz

~**AaiTabaR**~
have u ever seen awais posting if not plz see them..

n mr. i not not here to do chat or give my id mind it..

regard,,,,
from the best
and top of all
eShA

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................. eShA .................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·» ®
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by eShA</i>
<br />have u ever seen awais posting if not plz see them..

n mr. i not not here to do chat or give my id mind it..<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Eshaaaa i am not saying to you.. This is a hit on Owais for great posting (***3 STAR[Wink]).

Take care all bodies in this espect

~**AaiTabaR**~
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by eShA</i>
<br />

hi awais kindly post here whtever u want to post,to increase ur post rate. no body will distrub u there, but plz dnt give ur valuable comment on every post on the forum..
[(!] [(!] [(!]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

BOTH YOU AWAIS & ESHA SEE YOUR POSTING RATE[p]

Khurram
YAAR AWAIS IS A GREAT CONTRIBUTOR!

IF HE WAS NOT ON THE FORUM WHO WOULD HAVE POSTED

"HI"

"BYE BYE"
"I DONT KNOW"
"I AM NOT DOING CA"
"MAY TO KABI FAIL NAHI HUWA"

«•´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
«................. Fahim .................»
«•´`•.(¸.•*(¸.•´ `•.¸)*•.¸).•´`•»
now every one is posting here for the sake of posting

think over it!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fahim239</i>
<br />YAAR AWAIS IS A GREAT CONTRIBUTOR!
IF HE WAS NOT ON THE FORUM WHO WOULD HAVE POSTED

"I AM NOT DOING CA"
"MAY TO KABI FAIL NAHI HUWA"<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

About Awais thats okaiiiiiiiiiiii But tell me dear why are you not doing CA? Whats up? Is this one very difficult or any problem?
<font face="Arial Black">hmmm......[Wink].... well if someone likes to post here n has more time at hand than anyone else i think he/she shldnt be discouraged , it just shows tht the person is really FARIG( like me too) n likes to stay focussed by posting to the site realted to his/her profession, n has no saturation points , will contniue doing so may be for ............ eva .[D]

an other reason might be tht he/she posts useless opinions to mark the last post read by him/her. [8D]
</font id="Arial Black">

Y is the WorLd so full of ..............FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them ( .
or han yeah lagta ha kay awais itna khush hoya ha kay sharama gaya ha , n khusi kay maray post nahi ki us nay idhar cos u guys (eShA) hv taken the pain to start a new thread totally dedicated to him. [D].
so awais congs !!! keep it up .... Wink

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sahar_M</i>
<br />or han yeah lagta ha kay awais itna khush hoya ha kay sharama gaya ha , n khusi kay maray post nahi ki us nay idhar cos u guys (eShA) hv taken the pain to start a new thread totally dedicated to him. [D].
so awais congs !!! keep it up .... Wink

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

NO COMMENTS MORE AND MORE WHICH CAUSES HEAVY POSTING[D][D][D][D]