Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MOBILE PHONE SNATCHING AT GUNPOINT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI DEAR MEMBERS,
MY MOBILE PHONE GOT SNATCHED LAST NIGHT AT GUNPOINT ON MY WAY HOME NEAR NORTH NAZIMABAD,KARACHI IN FRONT OF A POLICE STATION.

ZUBAIR.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">HI DEAR MEMBERS,
MY MOBILE PHONE GOT SNATCHED LAST NIGHT AT GUNPOINT ON MY WAY HOME NEAR NORTH NAZIMABAD,KARACHI IN FRONT OF A POLICE STATION.

ZUBAIR.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Very sorry to hear that.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">it can be obtained by dialing *#06# on mobile<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Yah get your phone from theaf dial *#06# and give it back then call the police.[D]

By the way if you were in front of a police station it might be a police man. 50% of crimes in pakistan are done by policemen.

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
I really feel bad to hear stoies like this. i mean its like feeling insecure in your own home. i pray that one day things would get fine.
I am aware of actions taken by police
See "technology section" - They are also trying a software which is in action in AL-WARID and TELENORE for now.
The results of police actions have been read in news papers a few days back (fools).
All these system need more improvment.

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
Sorry to hear that. Reading such stuff makes one feel kinda insecure, especially when one is going back to the home land.