Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Why lie???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what's makes Aamer Liaquat to lie?? why should he done this?

Ummat - The newspaper given proof dated 25,26 nd 27 of May 2005.
If these proofs are all correct then he must resign from his seat of National Assembly.
Salam amuizz Bhai

I am agree with you as i myself listen so and read so.. As his per habit he is very against MAdrassas and Masajids, so he has no right to stay with the seat of MAZHABI AMOOR. am i right??? he has many times given such statement which should be given by a NON-MUSLIM.
w-salam,

yes, he has nothing to do with MAZAHABI AMOOR. The point you have mentioned is very important but the base of his stay is the Degree.
He doesnt have degree?? how come he is occupying the seat.. It is the President's job to take serious action against him. Govt personals are very calm and not doing anything to eliminate such a black sheep of the country.
yaar KISI BECHARAY (even if hes not a becharah) KO BAKSH DO < KOI OR bAAT NAHI hA , us kay pechay hi parah gaye ho app sab loag ,
toobbbbbah !
i thought females were best at chugali n gossiping abt stuff tht really doensnt matters ............... per idhar to situation hi kuch or lagi ha.

Y is the WorLd so full of ..............FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them ( .
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sahar_M</i>
<br />yaar KISI BECHARAY (even if hes not a becharah) KO BAKSH DO < KOI OR bAAT NAHI hA , us kay pechay hi parah gaye ho app sab loag ,
toobbbbbah !
i thought females were best at chugali n gossiping abt stuff tht really doensnt matters ............... per idhar to situation hi kuch or lagi ha.

Y is the WorLd so full of ..............FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them ( .

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

SO! We found anything common between Accountants and Ladies [D]

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Shahid_fss</i>
SO! We found anything common between Accountants and Ladies ............[D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font color="blue"><i><b>May be you right but i think you people who are VIRUS[(!]of computers are very chater as wel as Cheeter. What you say about this.

[I]Secondly your kindly attention to very post is highly appreciateable and recomendable.[o)][o)][o)]

Let me know that any person posting here has escaped from you any onece[?][?][?][?][?]</b></i></font id="blue">

----------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****
KHURRAM JAMAL SHAHID http//www.khurram.gq.nu
Kindly Post Relevant replies onlY........
The President should take the decission about him ( amer liaquat ) as early as possible and make all of us free from him.

I personally feel that he ( Amir Liaquat ) should resign himself else he would be forcefuly made to resign from his seat and that would be shameful.
I dont know the Dr. very well, but listening to him does lead to think that his style is artificial. Persons with such style are like an empty pan which makes lots of sound with a spoon in it as compared to a pan which is full of food.

The president has given loads of gifts (tohfas) to us and i believe he is one of them. President himself is a good person, I wish Allah also give him the wisdom to be a political decision makes rather than a managerial decision maker. As far as Dr. liaqat is concerned May Allah help him back to his cage sooner rather than later becuse thats where he can be best kept. His programe (alim online) is very very confusing and may lead to confusing conceptions amongst viewers.
Dear amuizz

you did a good job with copy and paste routine by pasting a post from another forum. I think it was a simple mistake on your part.

IT's not a mistake.. It's you who think it in that way...
You are going away from the topic..
hmm.. well y dont we take the drama positively , We might take n believe tht hes nothing but a gud actor but on the other hand there r ppl(they out number us ) who r benefiting by his programs n no matter how much u try to convince them tht hes a fraud they still watch his programs n reaally learn a lot. n wasay bhi every politician uses some way or other toget to ppl hearts, us nay islam ko use kia to kya ha ,i(well not exactly but my dad = yeah i am still a mummy dady kid n to a extend every one shld) at least dont see anything wrong with tht.

<b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..............FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them ( .</b>
[Wink]
no replies ?? . odd .

<b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..............FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them ( .</b>
[Wink]