Accountancy Forum

Full Version: violence in karachi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the current cycle of violence is very sad and heart breaking..... I hope our government would have been better at identifying the culprits...
.. however i must say wat happened at KFC was most appalling.. true people were killed but what was the fault of the six young men....they may have been the only bread earners of their families..
.. and it happened in karachi where people boast to be most educated lot in the country.... its very sad... very sad.
What is the general situation in Karachi these days? I intend to visit briefly there in July for an official work but am concerned about the recent violent activities that have taken place there.

What do our members from Karachi advise me on this matter, i.e. should I go ahead with my original programme or not?

DT
yes.......go with ur program ...nothin to worry about .........and do meet me ..) kafi shok hai mujhe app say milnay ka ) as i consider u my elder bro in this field
kuch nahi hota yarrr.....jiss ki likhi hai aus ko tu aani hi hai ..our yeh kay its all our govt. policies yeh sabb wohi kerwa rahy hein......ghareeb insann humesha hi mara jata hai

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
Code:
I hope our government would have been better at identifying the culprits...

The Govt. is doing best it can. The Govt cant install the institutional framework of justice and goverence overnight. Till then we wait.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The Govt. is doing best it can. The Govt cant install the institutional framework of justice and goverence overnight. Till then we wait.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thank God, none of our family was hurt in these incidents... otherwise you would not have been saying above crap...i am surprised as i consider you being a more mature member of this forum...
its plus 50 years since creation of this country and more than three years since this government... was it a quote from a government policy statement???
How's the current situation can anyone update me about that, i am flying for karachi on friday. Anything i have to beware of?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CBPian</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The Govt. is doing best it can. The Govt cant install the institutional framework of justice and goverence overnight. Till then we wait.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thank God, none of our family was hurt in these incidents... otherwise you would not have been saying above crap...i am surprised as i consider you being a more mature member of this forum...
its plus 50 years since creation of this country and more than three years since this government... was it a quote from a government policy statement???
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear CBPian.... i guess you missed the Goodman's point.

His infact was a Satirical statement.
i guess sitution is now under control..
now every thing is fine..
but no body can perdict the future in pak

regard,,,,
from the best
and top of all
eShA

Although this may seem a paradox, all exact science is dominated
by the idea of approximation.

huma dont go ,,..our group is plannig of a bomblast right at karachi airport/
Unfortunately, the Law & order situation in karachi has worsened from the first week of May to Today. Street Crimes( like mobile theft etc.), Police behaviour,Strikes, Political party's protest, Robberies( specially bank robbery) etc. etc. has become the most common one in Karachi........ Bomb Blasting as usuall going on & the innocent people have lost their lives. Govt. could'nt take any positive action .......KFC is just one example .....

DERIVATIVE TRADER

There is no prediction about "KARACHI" .... Lots of uncertainities are sorrounding on the whole City ...but we all are know that " DEATH IS A FACT, WE CAN NEVER NEGLECT IT" ......so just relax on the whole month of june ... & then you will have to see the JULY session's Law & Order situation , if good then come to JINNAH TERMINAL ...if you are a perfect PAKI then show some patriotism after coming to the LAND of PAKISTAN .....dont be coward yaar ..... yeh sab hota rehtaa hai yaha ... Now AWAM of karachi are habitual of these things.

HUMA

MMA had been called STRIKE on Ist of june .... & the strike was kept slightly successful....But you know what .... on the day of strike i went to I.I. Chundrigar road....during the course of travel, all of major commercial areas was shut off, few buses & Taxis are available, people wasnt on the roads.... what i mean to say is that coming into the Ist week of june is not the right decision I would suggest you that .... if you have no any special emergency requirement to come to the Karachi then extend your plan & come to the next session( week) of june. stay & enjoy some more day on DENMARK ( DENMARK ! ...if i m not wrong)

ASIF ALI
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sam</i>
<br />Although this may seem a paradox, all exact science is dominated

please explain this Esha

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

hi sam just give me some time i ll explain u after 20th june...

regard,,,,
from the best
and top of all
eShA

Although this may seem a paradox, all exact science is dominated

Code:
Dear CBPian.... i guess you missed the Goodman's point.

His infact was a Satirical statement.

Thanks Bowman for helping to explain the true meaning behind the post. While the innocent is dying we are left to wait till the Govt. is done with its democratic experiments.

u people are discussing karachi although the recent unrest in gilgit led loss of millions of dollars in toiurism

zee khan