Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Reply to me plz - Internship guidance needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
again me here hopefully every body is fine here
now i am at the end of my third smester of MBA
it is compulsory to do six weeks internship in any instituion
like students having management major are invited for internship in export promotion bureau
but i am having major in finance i have following oppertunities and u guys have to guide me ok
1.charter accountants firm
2.union bank
3.any ministory other than finance
4.any pakistani bank(allied or UBL)
kindly refer me which one is the best for my career
plus
i want to know that i understand that through internship u come to know the actual working of organizations but weather the instituion in which internship is done count in ur cv.
waiting 4 ur reply
nadia[)]

dia
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dia</i>
<br />i also have asked such question in this forum and at that time my question was that i am doing MBA and now i heard from every where that when ever u go 4 jobs in market u find comition from CA's
and graduates from iba aur lums
dia
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<font color="blue"><i><b>SALAM NADIA !!

Hope that you will be in the best of health and Faith.

About your MBA point of view you are truly saying that now only MBA of LUMS/IBA compete CA. Its own value and standards created/determind by ICAP. For this I also Join CA after MBA completing from BAHRIA UNIVERISTY. So in the age of CA/ACCA there is no worth of MBAs. If any employer wants for a cheap professional then they see around to grip up a cheap man who will be only an MBA.

Second thing about the reference in Chartered Accountant Firms its difficult to jump into the Big 3/4 CA Firms But no problem in the other firms. Its your own competability that you can go anywhere. Every where you requires only ability. If any where you may forced to come with a Big refernce it is somehow not good/fair; as myself against it

If you want to be enternee/articles student in a CA Firm i can help you provided that you may in Lahore or Islamabad.
</b></i></font id="blue">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dia</i><br />
hi
again me here hopefully every body is fine here
now i am at the end of my third smester of MBA
it is compulsory to do six weeks internship in any instituion
like students having management major are invited for internship in export promotion bureau
but i am having major in finance i have following oppertunities and u guys have to guide me <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<font color="green"><i><b>
Its very best that you may go for internship to a

*** Chartered Accountant Firm and second best option is Union Bank.

WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK
</b></i></font id="green">

----------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****
KHURRAM JAMAL SHAHID http//www.khurram.gq.nu
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dia</i>
<br />hi
no other openion han?
yep u people of ca are very busy na
bbye
dia
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font color="blue"><i><b>Salam Nadia

You are seeking advice only for a short period internship (6-Weeks) , in this regard I again advice you to please do internship from a big CA firm near about 6-months or 1-year. It will make you a good professional so may you get good job in any esteemed organization.

You can also do yous 6-week,s internship in any good Bank like Union Bank, Bank Alfalah or Citi BAnk. Then you can carry on it there. So after some period you are able to get some better adjustment there in the bank.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST[Wink]</b></i></font id="blue">

----------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****
KHURRAM JAMAL SHAHID http//www.khurram.gq.nu