Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Height Of Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
WHY THE HEIGHT OF GIRLS ARE SHORTER THAN BEFORE PLZ COMMENT

«•´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
«................. HASHI .................»
«•´`•.(¸.•*(¸.•´ `•.¸)*•.¸).•´`•»
Because, now they want to try "YOKO HEIGHT".
Imagine, if they grow taller instantly, then what will happen with this Japanese product?

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
magar yar merey se tu saab larkian lambi hain (
hmm .. cos .. a stupid Q no answerDD

<b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..............FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them ( .</b>
[Wink]
i guess i hv taken more than my share. Wink

<b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..............FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them ( .</b>
[Wink]
yar yahan tu saab kay dimagh asman se baatein ker rahay hain???????????????????????????????????????????????????
SaM n all those who seem to notice nothig esle but my signature, think a lill n stop teasing my signature. k. [S]

<b>
[Wink]
n when i reffer to y is the world so full of <b>FOOLS </b>, i really dont mean to attract all the foools [})]

<b>
[Wink]
sam thnx for correcting me .

still ........

n when i reffer to """y is the world so full of FOOLS""" , i really dont mean to attract all the foools.

<b>
[Wink]
yea i m fool too..but in need too..plz send me da invitation to join orkut network infact i m finding no vouluntear twho may invite me to jon orkut

regards

shahzad
well the simple idea is not to over estimate ur self n accept the reality tht no one is perfect. n no matter how hard u try kahi na kahi to tbe light on hoti hi ha. [Wink]

<b>
[Wink]
<font color="blue"><i><b>You people firstly started the topic Height of Girls but afterward you all are lead by SAHAR to other topic. So why you did,t finish the topic with your good ideas[Wink][D]</b></i></font id="blue">

----------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****
KHURRAM JAMAL SHAHID http//khurram.forumco.com
khurram_jamal it seeems u hv something to contribute to the topic. so go ahead ......

---------------------------------------------------------------<font face="Courier New"><font size="1"><b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..........FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them (
[Wink]</font id="size1"></b></font id="Courier New">
YUP SURE

THANKS FOR ENCOURAGING ME TO GO AHEAD[Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink]

----------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****
KHURRAM JAMAL SHAHID http//khurram.forumco.com
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Hashim</i>
<br />WHY THE HEIGHT OF GIRLS ARE SHORTER THAN BEFORE PLZ COMMENT

«•´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
«................. HASHI .................»
«•´`•.(¸.•*(¸.•´ `•.¸)*•.¸).•´`•»

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Becasue wo boys k suroon par jootay na maar sukain....

hehehehehe[D][D][D]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5