Accountancy Forum

Full Version: just as a suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think we need a religious section on this forum. Becuase I've some topics related to religion scattered here and there. Like the Interest one and the indirect Khilafa one.
Can the moderator kindly conisider the proposal
hmmm... i think there is no need of divison of the forum into smaller segments cos sometimes unnecessary divisoon leads to cluter n confusion.
n also by doing so we will decrease the no of ppl visiting those topics, me my self think twice be4 going to a Islamic forum cos the word suggest tht all molvis will be sitting n discussing islam n sunnah which is not true. we try to seprate islam frm our lives , we shldnt forget tht islam is related to all aspects to our life.

<b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..............FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them ( .</b>
[Wink]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sam</i>
<br />What do u mean Sahar the issues or discussions that they talk about is not Islamic or Sunnah,<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

well if u read wht i hv said i ment tht u shldnt limit the readers by creating a group specially dediacated to islam, though they dicuss islam n sunnah but still they ant discussing anything not regarding to our lives.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sam</i>
you think like listening to music at home and watching cable is Islamic right... by the way which forum u r talking about?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

hmm... well it depends wht u r watching n how much of the lisening u do .cos ........... D. n i am giving a general opinion regard less of any topic. n wasay bhi its n accounts site i dont think its approprte to open a group dedictaed to any other field[p].

<b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..............FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them ( .</b>
[Wink]
Salam!
You people usually distracts from the main point and start clearing each other what u had meant..
I think it is a great idea of separate section for Islam cuz views of youth is worthy for developments..The scattered pieces of Islamic topics seems thrown pieces of individual minds..And who do not want to share can sit apart.[)]

«•´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
«................. HASHI .................»
«•´`•.(¸.•*(¸.•´ `•.¸)*•.¸).•´`•»
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ehson</i>
<br />I think we need a religious section on this forum. Becuase I've some topics related to religion scattered here and there. Like the Interest one and the indirect Khilafa one.
Can the moderator kindly conisider the proposal

EHSON,

In my perspective, It would not be appropriate to make a separate religious section here, because we are not an ALAM or MUFTI & we have no sufficient knowledge & exposure about religious affairs & matters, every one has its OWN individual perspective. Still we are not able to accomodate the whole picture of "ISLAM", therefore, it would not a right decision to go into a separate line of operation on board.

May i right !

ASIF ALI
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sahar_M</i>
<br />...me my self think twice be4 going to a Islamic forum cos the word suggest tht all molvis will be sitting n discussing islam n sunnah which is not true....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
), I never said anything like the 'islamic forum' so the people like you've to think twice before clicking on it. Secondly we might have some respectable members who might be non Muslims. That is why I said it might be a good idea to have a seperate section for RELIGION. Becuae if suppose s'one makes a post like 'islam and interest' in the section of Accounting & Audit. I might not see it just because I dont browse throught that section.
However I repect your opinion and I might not be a good idea to seperate it in the end. But I still feel we should place it seperatly, so it can be more visible and easy to access.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Hashim</i>
<br />Salam!
You people usually distracts from the main point and start clearing each other what u had meant..
I think it is a great idea of separate section for Islam cuz views of youth is worthy for developments..The scattered pieces of Islamic topics seems thrown pieces of individual minds..And who do not want to share can sit apart.[)]

quite interesting post, lad. )
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by <b>Mr. Whappaaaa</b></i>
<br />
EHSON,

In my perspective, It would not be appropriate to make a separate religious section here, because we are not an ALAM or MUFTI & we have no sufficient knowledge & exposure about religious affairs & matters, every one has its OWN individual perspective. Still we are not able to accomodate the whole picture of "ISLAM", therefore, it would not a right decision to go into a separate line of operation on board.

May i right !

ASIF ALI
I understand how ignorant we are but still I think it would be a good to have a place where we can go and talk about matters related to religion. Suppose s'one wants to know about the concept of interest in Islam. And suppose a member here has access to Aalim & Mufti so he migth ask the Aalim or Mufti and share it with us. Nothing wrong with that, is it?
hmmm.......... hm.............. bal ki khal zaroor nikalni hoti ha kya ehson ????

Hashim sorry to say hv a very bad habbit of making ppl understand wht i orginally wanted to say. [D]

at the end of the day its not a islamic site n as stated by Mr. Whappaaaa,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

...we are not an ALAM or MUFTI & we have no sufficient knowledge & exposure about religious affairs & matters, every one has its OWN individual perspective. Still we are not able to accomodate the whole picture of "ISLAM", therefore, it would not a right decision to go into a separate line of operation on board.

ehson as for the non muslims , i dont think it would be difficult for them to sort the islamic topics. D .

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">.......we should place it seperatly, so it can be more visible and easy to access.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
by doing so they wont even get the honur of there topic being read , it will rather become invisible n easy to acess though not many will be willing to. [D]

<b>
[Wink]
Salam!
who will decide who is Mufti,everybody has his own Mufti Or He himself thinks that he is Mufti..he do not care what exactly the Islamic teachings are..He himself reads an Ayat/Hadiss from some where and says that what is doing is right for him and there are some ppl who say that a particular Hadiss is ZAEEF therefore he do not agree with that Hadiss and looks for some other Hadiss..so what he is doing...Doesn't he molding islam for his on will.
U people say that it is not an islamic site..it seems that u r segregating Islams from ur normal lifes..so u will have to clear it as u do so after every thread..

how come moderators have no say in this thread )
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ehson</i>
<br />how come moderators have no say in this thread )
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Yes, the forum, while increasing more-than-ever in membership, and more topics than ever before is on the decline because <b>there arent any moderators</b> here.

I really do not want to have this conversation within this topic as it will just take your topic out of focus, but I think you have the wrong idea about this forum.

But it\'s your topic, so I\'ll put my judgement on hold. It\'s amazing though that everytime there is a disagreement about topic placement that some users resort to either insulting each other, or getting overly-dramatic (i.e. the forum is doomed). Just talk to <b>Admin</b> with a little respect that hegive all of you, and we can comprimise.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><b>The Only True Wisdom Is In Knowing You Know Nothing </b> <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Desert Sleet</i>
<br />...<b>there arent any moderators</b> here.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
You gotta be kidding me. No moderators? I guess this the first community I've seen without a moderator.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Desert Sleet</i>
<br />I really do not want to have this conversation within this topic as it will just take your topic out of focus, but I think you have the wrong idea about this forum.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I sure did had the wrong idea. But do let us know about your thoughts on having a seperate thread on the religious section. )
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by lion_king</i>
<br />well have gone through this thread intresting though........first of all its an accountancy forum so what use is the religion section???? we all admit that islam is not only for molvis and muftis.....so then y not open an islamic section......<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
We may have some non Muslim members who would like to talk about their religion or if not already have some there is a great chance that in future we have some. Also there is a possiblity that a Muslim would like to know something about some other religion so I thought it would be better if we have 'religious' section rather than havin an 'islamic' section. )

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by lion_king</i>
<br />secondly we dont have much knowledge about islam so how can we start an islamic section??? well if we dont even try to learn or even listen to the word islam then how come we will ever gonna learn it.......its a great idea....welldone ehson........
well thankyou.
I sure did had the wrong idea. But do let us know about your thoughts on having a seperate thread on the religious section. )
Considering how most of the forum use already involves various battles of words, treatises or dissertations related to religion, I think we need a section devoted just to it. [)]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><b>The Only True Wisdom Is In Knowing You Know Nothing </b> <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Pages: 1 2