Accountancy Forum

Full Version: REASONs : y r U on the site. :>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<b><font face="Comic Sans MS">
WhT is the ReAsOn or ReAsOnS y u r HERE ????? , i.e. on the site.................
i.e if u wouldnt mind sharing.[D]
</font id="Comic Sans MS">
</b>
reply na ,koi to reply keray , so tht ma bhi kuch kaho. [D]

<b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..............FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them ( .</b>
[Wink]
U R NOT AMOUNG THE FOOL I THINK IF U THINK FOR A WHILE YOU WILL BE BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ELSE AND MAY BE BETTER THEN ME
ALLAH HAFIZ
<font face="Comic Sans MS">y is every one messing with my signature , its my choice wht i like to write in it, u know some thing , u guys r just incouraging me not to change it.[})]
</font id="Comic Sans MS">

so i will aagin QUOTE
<font face="Arial">]<b>n when i reffer to """y is the world so full of FOOLS""" , i really dont mean to attract all the foools</b>

</font id="Arial">

<b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..............FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them ( .</b>
[Wink]
<b>N HAN PPL STICK TO TEH TOPIC DONT CREAT ANY DIVERSTIONS> PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...............</b>

thnx
Sahar
<font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS"><font color="green"></font id="green">Salam!
The only reason that I m on site is this that I like to share the views with all the people who also want to share..SHAREING seems to be as CAREING that's why i like to share...

«•´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
«................. HASHI .................»
«•´`•.(¸.•*(¸.•´ `•.¸)*•.¸).•´`•»
since i'm about the start my CIMA i thought it would be a good place to find help/resources/pros. I think this is the only think i had in mind while i was getting registered
to learn what i dont know,
to share what i know,
to build professional relationship with the accountants or would be accountants,

and yes,

to justify the extortionate amount of money I pay to my internet service provider [)]

regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
saray kay sary rathy ratiay answers >

<b>
[Wink]
well thats certainly the case with me, i dont know if other members have other objectives/reasons....

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
yaar mazak tha

<b>
[Wink]
Well, why are you on the forum Sahar,. your turn to spill the beans !
<b><font face="Comic Sans MS">
hmm well i hv tried twice per when i see all the nerds , i feel .......... [I]
acha khar abhi hi sahi [D]

the reason i was origially here was to get to know more abt my field n get my quires answered n also help others if i can. per with time i hv become less professional n i hardly answer any a/cs quires [D].

now a days i spend more time in the general discussion where

* i get a chance to convey my opinions

* to hv a lill postive activity on net [Wink]

* n to improve my expression cos i dont feel tht any beta outlet exists

* n.... (WILL update this section if i remb anything else) [D]
</b></font id="Comic Sans MS">

wht abt u <b>Pracs</b>??????[?]when r u gona spill the beans.[p]

<b>
[Wink]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sahar_M</i>
<br />saray kay sary rathy ratiay answers >

<b>
[Wink]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
really? so what would be non 'rathy ratiay answers'?
I am on this site coz um eh eh...

~O~N~E~
Pages: 1 2 3