Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Information System Audit / CISA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hey All,

I am takin the exam in Jun 2006 and I have no experience of systems audit, I am a CPA here in the US. If anyone took the 2005 Dec exam please share your experience and i will appreciate if someone lets me know about the material avaiable for prepration.

Warmest Regards,

http//www.nextgenaccountant.com/
Dear All,
Any one from Lahore(Pakistan) preparing for CISA 2006 Examination. I would like to meet that person. My contact information can be found from this forum`s previous pages
Hi Everyone,

I'm also taking the CISA June 2006 exam. Anyone with a soft copy of CISA Review manual latest (2005 or 2006). Please email me at akawph@yahoo.com. Thank you so much. Happy prep to those who will take too.

Akaw
Dear all
I'm also taking the CISA June 2006 exam. Anyone with a soft copy of CISA Review manual latest (2005 or 2006). Please email me at aQ527@126.com. Thank you so much and best regards.

Hello every body i need cisa review manula 2005-6 can you please send it at my email m_zeeshan_sarwar@yahoo.co.uk

Rgds.
Dear Fellows,
CISA Review Manual does not includes soft copy.(for CISANEWS and 50Cent)
Here is some information about New CISA Exam 2006.

CISA Content Areas Effective 2006
Content-Based Area % of Exam
1 IS Audit Process 10
2 IT Governance 15
3 Systems and Infrastructure Lifecycle Management 16
4 IT Service Delivery and Support 14
5 Protection of Information Assets 31
6 Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery 14

Content Area 1 IS Audit Process

Provide IS audit services in accordance with IS audit standards, guidelines, and best practices to assist the organization in ensuring that its information technology and business systems are protected and controlled. Tasks and Knowledge Statements

Content Area 2 IT Governance

To provide assurance that the organization has the structure, policies, accountability, mechanisms, and monitoring practices in place to achieve the requirements of corporate governance of IT. Tasks and Knowledge Statements

Content Area 3 Systems and Infrastructure Lifecycle

To provide assurance that the management practices for the development/acquisition, testing, implementation, maintenance, and disposal of systems and infrastructure will meet the organization’s objectives. Tasks and Knowledge Statements

Content Area 4 IT Service Delivery and Support

To provide assurance that the IT service management practices will ensure the delivery of the level of services required to meet the organization’s objectives. Tasks and Knowledge Statements

Content Area 5 Protection of Information Assets

To provide assurance that the security architecture (policies, standards, procedures, and controls) ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets. Tasks and Knowledge Statements

Content Area 6 Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery

To provide assurance that in the event of a disruption the business continuity and disaster recovery processes will ensure the timely resumption of IT services while minimizing the business impact. Tasks and Knowledge Statements

This information can also be found at ISACA.org
I would really appreciate if someone could send me the ISACA CD-ROM 650 Q/A 2005 & BOSON Tests. My email address is fdayc@yahoo.com.

Good luck to all those who are sitting for the June 06 exams.

Thanks for your generosity.

Bye

Hey all,

i have got the Cisa Review Manual 2006 and willing to share it in a price not compatable to its acutal at all

Real price on the official website = 135 $

My price for a soft copy in pdf or doc format = 20 $(adjustable)

if any one intrested leave me a query on ( stealth007@gawab.com ) i will send some sample pages for u to check along with the process of the payment

once paid u will recieve a mail with an attached copy of the Review Manual 2006

Help Me To Help You
Hi all

I am looking for the 2005 or 2006 650 Q&A on my email address at lcarmack@gmail.com. I am willing to pay for a softcopy.

Thanks
Lori
hi, my query is about the qualification itself, i am an ACCA finalist, what i wanted to know was the route to qualifying CISA...whether there are exemptions available for ACCAs
There is only one paper to qualify CISA. so no exemption i guess.
ok so what study materials do i need?... is the review manual enough? i wish to appear in the december 2006 exam
yep the review manual is quite enough for the preparation also for further study check out the 650 Q&A CD.
Hi Friends,
I am new in this forum,
I am AccA part II student , working in an accountancy outsourcing firm , we use SAGE , Viztopia and Quickbooks for accounts production.
i want to appear in CISA exam (dec 2006 , but still do not have any preparation material. and dont know how to start.
i also want to know that whether above mentioned softwares help me in understanding the CISA course or not
i am in lahore, can any body please tell me if there is any coaching centre in lahore..

Can any one please mail me the study material at mianshoaib@gmail.com
i ll be really thankful to u.

Shoaib
AOA
Hi Friends,
I am appearing in CISA Exam (June 2006), not so much sure of my preparation. I have read the 2006 Manual and trying to score on CD. And for Xoorish u can contact me, my contact info is on the same page.

Best luck to all candidates appearing in exam.

Allah Hafiz
M. Atif Naseem
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13