Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Hotmail/Msn email space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA guys
my email address is fahadakhan@msn.com, i made this address in 2000 and from tht time till now im using it as my official address, about a week ago i refreshed my account(by the known method) and now my MSN email address extends about 2GB(2000 mb) no kidding im serious, so i just wana know this thing happens with any one else.

Regards

Fahad A Khan

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"

nope yarrrr

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
i guess we arent aware of the known method. I've some friends who say that they have got their hotmail space increased.

Before you do all this, make sure you log off from your MSN Messenger

1) Login to your Hotmail account at www.hotmail.com
2) Go to Options and change your profile. Change the country to United States. In the State field give Florida. For Zip Code give 33332
3) Now, copy this link into the address bar for
Hotmail - http//by17fd.bay17.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/Accountclose
Msn - http//www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/accountclose?curmbox=F000000001&a=1bf18f0bc35aae659b0d8f779a6ba3b1
4) Close your account.
5) Now go to www.hotmail.com and log in with your email.
6) Activate your account.

Regards

Fahad A Khan

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"

oh A how can tht be possible even google and yahoo are offering 1 GB and i still got a 2mb account in my hotmail, may be u accedently paid for the account tht's y u got this 2GB account

Fahad Zaki
I tried it but it takes the limit to 25MB atleast mine wasnt taken to 2GB )
patience my friend it will take a week to update its space fully, in your case it will update to 250MB, but still some old msn accounts extends about 2GB(2000 mb)

Regards

Fahad A Khan

mine is upgraded to 25MB now

~O~N~E~
Thanks