Accountancy Forum

Full Version: I WANT TO GO UK FOR ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELLO FRIENDZ.IM SHOAIB MEMON FROM KARACHI.I WANT TO GO UK FOR ACCA.I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH COST IT WILL TAKE.i read all the polices.
but i want to know all A TO Z TO GO ABROAD .SO PLZ IF ANYONE MEMBER WHOZ NOW IN UK RIGHT NOW FROM PAKISTAN SO PLZ EMAIL ME AT
SILVER_MSA@HOTMAIL.COM
OR
SHOAIB19852004@YAHOO.COM.
Q.1HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TO GO UK FOR ACCA?
Q.2 WHAT WILL BE THE DURATION OF VISA|?
Q.3 WILL I HVE TO GO FIRST FOR ILETS?

Q.1 RENT OF HOUSE AND LIVING EXPENSES.FOOD ETC.
Q.2 BEST AND TOP UNIVERSITY FOR ACCA IN UK.
Q.3 HOW ABOUT WORK PERMIT?
EVERYTHING YAR

KUTIYANA
The following estimates are based on the assumption that you REALLY want to study

Ans 1 & 4 ACCA Part 1 (3 papers) will cost you around 1,000STG including ACCA exam fees. This does not include boarding, lodging and living costs. Air fare costs around 400STG (return - even if you dont intend to). London is among the most expensive cities, rent and travelling in particular are shockingly high. On the prudent side monthly living expenses come to £300.

Ans 2 Visa officer's discretion.

Ans 3 No, you don't need to appear in IELTS for ACCA.

Ans 5 Best ACCA training institues in London are FTC, LCA and BPP.

Ans 6 If you dont have any prior working experience or professional qualification then it won't be 'easy' to say the least.

Hope the above will help you decide.

Best of luck.

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."