Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Warm welcome to moderator (sumaaan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

AOA and Welcome back to forum sumaaan… hope you will be OK….where have you been hiding for long time??????????????????

Sajjad Dar
ji janab warm welcome but tell us where r u since so long..??

regard,,,,
from the best
and top of all
eShA

Although this may seem a paradox, all exact science is dominated
by the idea of approximation.

hey sumaan welcome back nice to C u here again...)
we all miss u a lot
tcz
bye

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
Not that I know the new moderator from earlier on,. but welcome to the forum as one would welcome a new member, upkeep the ''law and order''........ and do add on, it does get quite here sometimes.
Thank you everyone.

Its good to see old members here and learn that sajjad is still continuing studies in U.K and Pracs has recently moved there.

Lets keep the forum healthy and wish you all best of luck with your career and personal aims.
hmmmmm

~O~N~E~
naam_thegreat what is your problem why do u post such stupid messages, senior members please discourage such people
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sumaaan</i>
<br />Thank you everyone.

Its good to see old members here and learn that sajjad is still continuing studies in U.K and Pracs has recently moved there.

Lets keep the forum healthy and wish you all best of luck with your career and personal aims.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yeah things have changed on the forum,... pretty much as life does.
Dont much know about SUMAAAAN ... but another heartiest Welcome to The Moderator from ASIF ALI .... & lets hope to you that Morale of this community will be enhanced.

Welcome back on board sumaaan,
we are curious to know where have u been since long, I guess u were busy in marriage, [)] your own marriage, [)] before we congrats u, just confirm my thinkings.

Regards.

SMR
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by smraza</i>
<br />Welcome back on board sumaaan,
we are curious to know where have u been since long, I guess u were busy in marriage, [)] your own marriage, [)] before we congrats u, just confirm my thinkings.

Regards.

SMR
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Tsk tsk,now now .. is it ?