Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Big firms in PK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

Salaam.

I have been trying to find a list of big firms in PK like http//www.accountancyage.com/resource/top50 but cannot find any!

Does anybody have a list of them inc websites?

Also, what is the situation with regards to urdu. I mean, do you have to be able to write in urdu or can you survive with english?

Thank you for all your help.

Abbas.
Well, abbas unfortunately there is no public information about the affairs of accountancy firms in Pakistan, they pretty much keep to themselves. Ofocurse, we have all of the Big 4 firms in Pakistan. You may also get an idea by visiting the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan site to look at a list of firms.

www.icap.org.pk

And no you do not need to know how to read or write Urdu,. as long as you can speak the language you will be OK in an accountancy firm in Pakistan. Almost all accounting and legal documents that you may come across would be in English.
I am doing Actuarial Science in KU looking for guys giving the Actuarial Exams or somewhat linked with it.
Is any body there??????

<b><i><font color="blue"><s>Nadir Hussain</s></font id="blue"></i></b>
<font color="blue"><b>A searchable database of Pakistani CA firms is also featured on Accountancy accessable from the home page.</b></font id="blue">
The Top Firms in Islamabad are
1 A.F.Fergusan
2 KPMG THK
3 Ford Rodhes Sidat hyder

Ibri
A-O-A,
And what about Lahore?

In This imaginative World Nothing is Impossible
sorry I dont have any Knowledge about Top firms in Lahore.

Ibri
ahmar from fsd if you ask any answer about accountancy then mail me up
Accountancy forum provide you oppertunity to have a database of CA Firms. Go to home page and access.

Ibri
I think apart from the Big 4, following firms would be worth going to

Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman (Grant Thorton)
Ebrahim & Co.(BDO Stoy Hayward)
Hameed Chaudhri & Co.
Hussain Rehman
Rahman Sarfraz & Co.
Riaz Ahmed & Co.
S A Salam & Co.
S M Masood & Co. (Nexia International)
Mohmammed Idrees Masood (Backer Tilly)
Syed Hussain & Co. (Moore Stephens & Co.)

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2565&SearchTerms=hameed
AFF
KPMG
FRSH

in lahore
Hi I am about to start my career as Module A student from Peshawar PAC. U pple plz guide me wat i have to do i.e advise

Good Luck!
Dear Wajahat.
Welcome to CA. Hard work and commitment is what you need while u r in this field. be patient people will try to mis guide but to quote
"UR BEST FRIEND IS UR HEAD."
Best of Luck go ahead.
Any help u need plz do write.

Ibri
salam
i am a student of module D and want 2 know tht whether furgusons and kpmg gave admission to those who got lapse in module C.