Accountancy Forum

Full Version: spirituality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
all dear friend my name is kazim hussain
i am reiki master and related to spirituality since 12 year
i will working on a making of spiritual instititute in karachi
where we learn different things
tasawoof
qurani umliat
telepathy
hypnatisum
reiki
ilim jafer
ilim adad
ilim ramal
i chung
yoga
ilim nafs
ilim qafia
ilimramal
ilim hazrat
ilim taskheer rooh,jinn,humzad
najoom
mind science

only those peple who belive on spiritaul join this group other are not allaow
AOA

Welcome on barod Kazim.

How about those who do not believe in SPIRITUALISM?

Azeem

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
salam
my dear i said this

because if any person who do not belive he never be learn
if you not belive on allah you never be seen allah.
in spiritualisum belive is the first step
without belive you never be learn .
because it is the part of spirit.
i you realy want to learn not only belive tthe knowledge also feel the knowledge and you may be succeed

three thimg are must
belive on allah
belive on teacher
belive on knowlegde of teacher

then the knowledge tranfer you other wise you waste your time.
for example
in telekinises mind over mater when ou bend any spoon you should belive on it that it must be bend and the spoon will bend
if you not belive on it you never bend a spoon .
those people are also well come who do not have knowledge but want to learn
allah hafiz
if you realy heart for my word i take my word back
those peple also well come who not belive on spiritaul i will try those to belive on that ok
Dear Kazim

Thank you for allowing me to participate in this interesting topic.

I would appreciate if you could define what belief really is?

I think believing in "nothing" is a belief itself or do we have to believe in your belief to become a believer.

How about Uri Geller (the inventor of spoon bending TRICK), he doesn't have the same faith as yours yet he can do exactly the same things you do. Infact most of the disciplines you mentioned were invented by people of different beliefs, some of them actually involve the recitation of vades & mantras (specially hathak and shivyalanger yoga) and how about Chakras. In reiki the symbols/syllables/signs you visualise are not very Islamic.....are they? Are we not introducing different arts in Islam and calling it part of our Deen (belief)?

These are some of the questions which come to my mind when I read about this stuff. I may be wrong because I might not have experienced the WONDERS you may have experienced.

I will be obliged if you could explain these things in detail and if possible prove it by way of physical demonstration (shouldn't be a problem for you since you are a Distant Healing Reiki Master and ofcourse telepathy is not restricted by distance).

Kind regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
my dear azeem
i thing you only read the new age spiritual
if you learn sufisum you foud there all these thing but different name
i use these name because most of the people know these ilm with new name
for exeample

telepathy kashaf kloob
reiki dum drood
chakras lataif
mantra zeker allah hoo
etc
these are all the part of roohaniat
roohaniat is the knowledge of sprit
if you know what is your sprit you will know all the knowledge of spirit because who know the sprit he know the allah
MULA ALI muskail kusa say why you find knowledge out side you do not know there is a big universe of knowledge in side you.
now a day we only choose small part knowledge form roohaniat
and give name them and it will be famous
one more thing
roohaniat and roohiyat is different
these all ilm part of roohiyat these are not all roohaniat
but roohiyat is also a part of roohaniat
roohaniat is pure knowledge of spirit for finding allah

one more thing i am reiki master of sufi reiki my master is muslim
we use different secret qurani ayat and some name of allah during attunment and distance healing we do not expire of any belief of any person.

dear sam
all these ilim are base on two thing
one meditation or murakba
two breathing exercise
any person who will do these two exercises he
have following benifit
Strengthens Immune System.
Relaxes mind, body and soul.
Removes fears and phobias.
Heals aches and pains.
Heals healer also.
Heals at all levels.
Aids sleep and digestion.
Eases suffering.
Promotes spiritual growth.
Enhance healing power.
Reduces Provides distant healing.
stress and anxiety
Removes toxic substances.
Boosts energy and stamina.
Balance energy.
Purifies and revitalizes chakras or lataif.
Relieves symptoms of diseases.

etc..
one more thing meditaion or murakba is not the creation of new belief
it realted to hazrat muhhamad (PBUH) .he do murakba in ghari hera.

any other question well come
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aliroohani1980</i>
<br />all dear friend my name is kazim hussain
tasawoof
qurani umliat
telepathy
hypnatisum
reiki
ilim jafer
ilim adad
ilim ramal
i chung
yoga
ilim nafs
ilim qafia
ilimramal
ilim hazrat
najoom
mind science

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
very funny [D]. hey kazim Hussain, can a person learn telepathy in 6 years? and can a person access a chartered accountant's mind after that? I mean a CA's who is fully qualified.

wa la salam!!, wa la kalam!!
Hi Mr.Ali Roohani
My name is Imran and I do believe in all those things as u said about Muraqba/Meditation,Telepathy etc etc and I m very much interested to learn these things I was living in Pakistan but last one and half year I m in U.K I really need ur replies as fast as you can give and I need to ask you couple of things about those things so can I get your email add so that I can contact u easily and you can reply me aswell or shall I give u mine?
waiting for your reply (as soon as possible plz) Thank u
ALLAH HAFIZ
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mhmd_imran</i>
<br />Hi Mr.Ali Roohani
My name is Imran and I do believe in all those things as u said about Muraqba/Meditation,Telepathy etc etc and I m very much interested to learn these things I was living in Pakistan but last one and half year I m in U.K I really need ur replies as fast as you can give and I need to ask you couple of things about those things so can I get your email add so that I can contact u easily and you can reply me aswell or shall I give u mine?
waiting for your reply (as soon as possible plz) Thank u
ALLAH HAFIZ
one thing is for sure, there is no dearth of fools round here!!!

wa la salam!!, wa la kalam!!

My name is Nadia and I do believe in all those things as u said about Muraqba/Meditation,Telepathy etc etc and I m very much interested to learn these things I m from Pakistan I really need ur replies as fast as you can give and I need to ask you couple of things about those things so can I get your email add so that I can contact u easily and you can reply me aswell or shall I give u mine..
i read the spirituality re;ated books like imam ghazale and where i interested to learn more about it and hopefully u gave a positive response

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aliroohani1980</i>
tasawoof
qurani umliat
telepathy
hypnatisum
reiki
ilim jafer
ilim adad
ilim ramal
i chung
yoga
ilim nafs
ilim qafia
ilimramal
ilim hazrat
najoom
mind science

Salam

Its great to read your plost Ali. I believe in spirituality. I don’t know how could a muslim not believe in spirituality. Our 5 times a day prayers are an example of our spiritual relation ship with Allah.

I am a great fan of Shams uddin Azeemi sahib, who conducts Muraqba classes all over Pakistan but have never attended them.

I want to learn Reiki. I belong to Karachi but unfortunately live in Islamabad. Can you guide me, how and from where to learn it?

Desperately waiting for your reply.
Dear Kazim bhai where is that instt. i need adress or your cell mobile number .. i want to be study in these knowledgs..
waiting for kind reply
allah hafiz

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aliroohani1980</i>
tasawoof
qurani umliat
telepathy
hypnatisum
reiki
ilim jafer
ilim adad
ilim ramal
i chung
yoga
ilim nafs
ilim qafia
ilimramal
ilim hazrat
najoom
mind science

Dears,

I just saw this thread. Believe you me I can't help laughing. Once I was at Multan and such a man appeared in the office I was holding those days. He was making claims of having Jins and Muakkals and doing various things (positive/negative) through them. He was his own kind of dabba peer and people were extremely feared of his powers and as such were honoring him.

I called him to my cabin along with certain inspired beings, gave him all my particulars and addresses and contacts, as asked him to do any thing with me through his Jins/Muakkals. He threatened me that it will cause severe loss to me and I accepted his challenge with smiling face and assured him if anything happens it would be my responsibility. I told him that I know he was a dabba peer/roohaniyat master. He was extremely angry and declared that I will see the results in few days.

Now it has gone 8 years almost. Nothing came out of his threat, and this was known beforehand. The poor surrounding people instead of correcting their belief, started praising me and concluded I must have some knowledge or power that's why I disgraced the fake claims of that dabba peer. Lay Dass!!!

So dears, no one can help the people who believe in these things.

I again am here to provide whatever information any such dabba peer want, if he claims to affect others through such Ilams or Jins etc, whatever it is. If there is some one, let me know.

The rented home I am living at currently, was known for SAAYAA (of Jins etc) before I stepped in. People around were astonished how come I took such decision. What can I say. Here i only see some neighbouring girls, some watchmen and servicemen etc. I wonder where those Jins (saayaa) have gone.

Pitty on poor thoughts.

Some one said this is because I don't believe in this rubbish kharaafaat, that's why I am unaffected. I wonder why one should believe in it if any such belief will lead to create such effects. (however I don't even believe in this explanation).

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Dears.

To get Knowledge (Ilam) is good and made obligatory on us (Muslim). So it is our duty to get knowledge/education to the extent that it benefit our lives and other lives too. But there are some people who do not believe in themselves and get help of these "Dabba Peers" and sometimes they become Mureed of them. May Allah Keep us away from all such type of things.

I pray for every muslim to be punctual in prayers, reciting Holy Quran, perform Haj and Act like a Momin. then there will be no need of getting "Ilam e Adaad", Ilam e Jaffar" etc. etc.

Best regards,

Dawnish
Pages: 1 2