Accountancy Forum

Full Version: wana do CA from SKANS(lahore)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
a-o-a
hi all brothers, sisters and frndz
i m umair from peshawar and hav jkust taken the f.sc examz in pre medical, i secured 399 marks in 1st year which are not good enough for addmission in medical college specilly like KHYBER MEDICAL COLLEGE, therefore i have planned and made my mind to do CA from skans lahore campus, my result is not declared yet... plzzz tell me from where can i bought prospectus and form of skans as i m in peshawar and whts the last date of admission in skans
There is no point in joining skans right now the semester is half way through there is only one more month's study left after that prep leaves and then ICAP finals, there will be pre-regular classes starting in September/October for Spring session take admission in that.

Regards
Nauman-ul-Haq
<font color="brown"><b><font face="Verdana">Dear peshawar_heat,
A-O-A,

Why you are not availing the option of PAC Khyber Campus.

Regards,
________________ </font id="Verdana"> </b> </font id="brown">

In This imaginative World Nothing is Impossible
<font color="green"><i><b>Hi Peshawari Bhai

Yar CA is too Long so i think it is best to go there in KHYBER MEDICAL COLLEGE. If you don,t wana so then why you not join the SKANS School of Accountancy ....ISLAMABAD CAMPUS which is obvoiusly near of the Peshawar

second thing you cannot live in Lahore as generally there are people who have TASSUB with pathans and the environment is also not good. no clean air is availabe to breath

in addition of it is i don,t want to go in detail as my experience in Lahore during my B.Com from PCC Lahore</b></i></font id="green">

----------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****

http//khurram.forumco.com
hello
dear brothers and frndz thanx for ur reply
one brother named khurram jamal said tht there is no good relation b/w pathans and punjkabis ... so its not a problem for me becoz i m not pathan.
i asked in my 1st post tht whts the date of admission but no one has answered to it. and as far as PAC (psh) is concerned its too much xpensive and abt khyber medical i think its very difficult to get addmission in it.
plzzz tell me abt the skans
if you can do BDS i think that would be a better option too.....i think dentistry is a very good business.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by khurram_jamal</i>
<br /><font color="green"><i><b>Hi Peshawari Bhai

Yar CA is too Long so i think it is best to go there in KHYBER MEDICAL COLLEGE. If you don,t wana so then why you not join the SKANS School of Accountancy ....ISLAMABAD CAMPUS which is obvoiusly near of the Peshawar

second thing you cannot live in Lahore as generally there are people who have TASSUB with pathans and the environment is also not good. no clean air is availabe to breath

in addition of it is i don,t want to go in detail as my experience in Lahore during my B.Com from PCC Lahore</b></i></font id="green">

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Its very funny to see Mr. Khurram Jamal's (MBA, Module C pass/part pass, m I right?) reply.

ICAPians, the unparalleled.
Nothing in Khurram's posts will ever amaze me ! But hey he has matured quite a lot from the time he joined in.

Khurram I thought you were Kashmiri ?
hello
yaaar no one has told me yet abt the dates of form submission and addmission
dear umair PAC Lahore is the best for C.A

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>
wrong.......
PAC is not the best for CA in lahore...
especially for module A and B..
i am studying B right now..
don't waste money on pac..
yaaar can any one help me ..
i wanna do CA on loan basis , plzzz tell me whts the procedure for that i mean whts the procedure to avail IFEL(intrest free educational loan) and tell me is it possible for me to do Mod-A of CA on loan from SKANS.
plzzz tell me the complete procedure of IFEL.
<font color="green"><i><b>Dear

You can confirm it from ICAP regional office. For Detail see the ICAP site http//www.icap.org.pk.

So please visit ICAP office. They will give you form and will tell you the Conditions. After filling it and approving it by your RAETs you can submit to ICAP</b></i></font id="green">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />
Khurram I thought you were Kashmiri ?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font color="green"><i><b>Have you any doubt????[o)][o)][o)]</b></i></font id="green">

yaaar if i take loan for module-a and agar mujhe baad main module-b k liye loan na millay tou then kiya ho ga
Pages: 1 2