Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Anyone working in Sidat Hyder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
salam o alikum
is any of our forum member working in Sidat Hyder (preferably in isb). I think I might be able to get a placement there I was wondering if anyone can share the learning opps and the benifits of joining this firm. )
Mr ehson ,
can u tell me that what is the procedure for getting articaleship in sidat hyder?

i shall be thanks ful for reply

kbai
i am still waitting for ur reply?

kbai
Well, its Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder now, and the procedures would be as for any of the other Big 4.
The procedure of getting articleship in FRSH is that first of all u have to apply by submitting their form,then if u fulfill their standards they will call u for a test and if u pass their test,then they will call u for an interview.if u have good marks in their test,then u have a very good chance of being selected.

This is the procedure in their Lahore office.i dont know about karachi or other offices.

FRSH has already recurited 32 trainee students this time,in which 21 are ca inter and the rest are acca qualified.

if u want to enter FRSH then u will have to wait for another six months.

bilal
thanks for the reply

kbai
Is there anyone who know the criteria and the prerequistises for sidat haider's recruitment procedure.

If any one know please correspond with me.

<b><i><font color="blue"><s>Nadir Hussain</s></font id="blue"></i></b>
In Karachi, I've heard they're taking ACCA Part II candidates.
Too bad Nadir you are not in ACCA; BS in Actuaries from University of Karachi doesnt seem to appeal Sidat Haider, huh...
Sidat hayder have been merged with Ford Rhodes.so now they are one and the same firm.The procedure which i told u earlier is for both ford rhodes and sidat.

After selection they(FRSH) divide the students on some basis to Group A(ford rhodes) and Group B(sidat).

bilal
Mr ehson,
i m kamran doing acca n i have given the paper of 1.3,2.1n2.2 n also in b.com part 2 i wanna ask u that i m applicable or not in good forum eg taseer n ferguson.i personally want to article in taseer plz tell me if u know wht is procedure n either i m applicable or not.waiting for ur reply.
thanks
can some 1 guide me about the requirements of ACA (ICAEW ) articals in this firm... I am a registered student of ACA but have not attempt any papers of it yet !!
i'm not sure but heard that FRSH and KPMG islamabad r hiring trainees thse days