Accountancy Forum

Full Version: For CBPIAN ( Who introduce the concept "CBPian" )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CBPian,

College of Business Professional, A renowned institute/reat in terms of both introducing professional teachers in the era of late 90s, & sudden outrageous collpase amongst CA students & the Chairman Mr. Hussain Lakhani and Younis Lakhani.....but things now have been changed .. Socrates School of A & O level is not sufficient enough..... If am not wrong ... you have connected to this Institute..? What about your refreshment to be associated with this Institute ? Do want to share something with me !

REGARDS

ASIF ALI
Well
Thanks for asking! I cant say much. To be fair my association with CBP was very brief; not even a full one year ) and I belong to the earliest batch. The other tag I can carry equally is being ICAPian though I would associate my true awareness of accountancy to CBP.
I am really not in the picture of whats happening now though I wish Mr Lakhani well.

===========================================
http//s4.invisionfree.com/AccountingWorld/
AOA
Mr. Whappaaaa (Asif Ali)
I am agree with you
I was also student of Sir Lakhani of CBP for the subject of Accounting and he is a really good teacher of fundamental Accounting
Regards
Mahtab

CBPIAN,

In which year, you used to be a student of CBP ? I have also spent approx. One yr. late 2002 ...& this is the first Place, where I started my porfessional Career. I coudnt forget it beacuse of Mr. Hussain Lakhani, Mr. Safdar Razzaq Mithani & Mr. Majid Masood who groom me an all aspects of Accounting & Finance.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mr. Whappaaaa</i>
<br />CBPIAN,

In which year, you used to be a student of CBP ? I have also spent approx. One yr. late 2002 ...& this is the first Place, where I started my porfessional Career. I coudnt forget it beacuse of Mr. Hussain Lakhani, Mr. Safdar Razzaq Mithani & Mr. Majid Masood who groom me an all aspects of Accounting & Finance.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
[D][D][D] well i am one of veterans... I can't be more clear [8D]
It is good to learn that you had good teachers like Safdar and Majid
i also learn a lot of thing by Mr. Methani and Majib

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.