Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Preference of Ferguson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well... as i m a student of D module... wid referal of C9 (i.e. Bussiness communication).... wht r my chances of entering in FERGUSON? i m frm TSA...wid A & B cleared in 1st attempt....

what r their preference in selecting students???? i mean they prefer to select those students who hav passed C module full... or they see MFC Batch?

plus.. wht do they ask in interview???

i hope tht many of the guys here hav passed their interview.. n doing articleship....plz do reply me...

thx

O mY God........ 84 views wid no replies......

seems to me.. no one here is frm FERGUSON

[(!]
One popular question, "what can you do for us?". I think this kind of question should have come up quite long back, when entering Ferguson was big, now they'll take anybody who's OK.

Me rulz
refer to Procedure for induction in AFF
The only thing that can bring you in A.F.Ferguson is reference from its strong client or like that..... nothing count

Ibri
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by XBRL</i>
<br />refer to Procedure for induction in AFF
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

from whr can i find this??????

well! of course ferguson is a very good firm but u should not be desperate dear! if u can arrange a very strong reference then what ever they ask is immaterial.the general question they ask is ;WHY U WANNA JOIN FERGUSON'?

i am doing CA