Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Fun at internship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hi to all gulz ang guyz
how every one is doing\
well i hav just completed my graduation and know i m doing at internship..

before starting my intership i have very bad concepts abt internship i was felt that internship i justing time wasting thing.. with full of boring work, rotine, no maza...\but after joining that frim i realy enjoyed .. its full of fun .. we go out for lunch.. we have full time maza .. this is all abt my internship.. oh forget to mention that i do work also..

tell me abt ur internship experiences..
regards.

regard,,,,
from the best
and top of all
eShA

Although this may seem a paradox, all exact science is dominated
by the idea of approximation.

where r u doing ur internzz..??

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
I also need to know from which firm you are carrying your intern...

Thanks

Kamran Abbas.

Kamran Abbas

this is wht i cant tell u

regard,,,,
from the best
and top of all
eShA

Although this may seem a paradox, all exact science is dominated
by the idea of approximation.

Well, kids.. articles is going to be the best care free time of your life. It was eons ago for me, but i still fondly remember all the fun, learning and hard times that you go through. In the end its all worth while, so make the most of it while it lasts !

Yeah one more thing, its pretty much upto you how you go about to enjoy or sulk the time. I guess you'd make some of your best friends during this time too. so live it up !
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Well, kids.. articles is going to be the best care free time of your life.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
hahhh, carrre frrree ttime. [(]

wa la salam!!, wa la kalam!!
There's a difference between internship and articleship (for CA) if I'm not mistaken.
In general as we use it in pk,

interns = work experience for a very shot period (usually less than two months)

articles = work experience related to a specific designation (CA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA)