Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ISSB OF PAF/ NAVY/ ARMY & INITIAL TESTS INFO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
<font color="blue"><i><b>AP KAY INTAHYE QEEMTI MASHWARAY KA SHUKRIA YAR[p]</b></i></font id="blue">
hi i am asifa kanwal from sargodha,and want to join paknavy.i see advertisment in daily jang,and to apply for education brach.my co
lification is Master's in economics in 1st div and Post Graduate Diploma in Information Tecnology.i want 2 know that is there hight
limit for this post.And are domicile is required.because both are not
mention in paper.
asifa kanwal
Hi I am Faheem Satti and wanted to join Pakistan Navy. Recently I saw an advertisement Newspaper and submited form in the Rawalpindi Recruitment office any person tell me about intelligence test about the preparation which will held on 18 of feb.

Please reply on my mailing address.(fm_satti@yahoo.com)

Thanking you.
salaam. im a student in America who wishes to join the Pakistan Military, specifically Aeronautical Engineering, but can anyone tell me when the ISSB test takes place?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by janasheen_m4u</i>
<br />hi..
salam every one..
yaar i was Mashallah recommended for Pakistan airforce GD(p) 119 course..and my kit no was 19 in 2005 just few weeks after i gave my hsc 2 exams @ cadet college petaro...
well after ISSB recommendation i was called for Final medical PAf base masroor karachi.there we had a week long test ...
i unfortunately stuck in pressure test..and than was transfered to Air defence branch from Gdp and in futher...listing was given option to koin PMA ..but i didnt went for it..and joined C.A today i mashallah completed my foundation and with out and hurdle i am in module C.
take care
its all the will Of ALlah ..

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
hi i am new one.basically i got a problem please help me to
solve it.i apply for the army commission34 mbbs and then clear
the computer test and also submitt my documents needed as requrie
now,two weeks gone and there is no response from them.and i also not
familier about what is the next procedure now.please help me.
i have been done tcc initial but i didn't get my issb call letter.How long it will take time?
i need ajob pls help me some one
Asslam-o-Alikum sir i have passed initial test of 22TCC but i could't got my issb call letter.please inform me when i will get my call letter..
asalamoalaikum, i am pre-engineering student 2nd year. i want to do aeronautical engineering(avionics) i want to know the details.do i have to clear issb for it too?
salam to all. I want to know about headquaterz interview in Airforce. what sort of questions the ask?
salam.i have to give the initial test for GD(PILOT)in pakistan air force comprising of intelligence,physics n english.what things will b included in it?will it b difficult?the rezult will b out in how many dayz?
SALAM TO ALL
AAP LOGON MA SY KOI MUJHY YA BTA SAKTA HA K MA DAE PASS HON TO KYA MA ISSB K LIA APPLY KR SAKTA HON YA NAHI PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON POSSIBLE..........
plz can any1 tell me is there any traing center for pakarmy intial nd issb?
(05-21-2006, 11:26 PM)janasheen_m4u Wrote: [ -> ]well the truth is i did only 8 obstacles...although i was from cadet college..and as per my assessment my ISSB was not satisfactory...
and futhermore i was not very anxious to join forces...i gave exams as a routine all cadets of cadet college fill forms...got issb calls for GDP and nust (ATC) i went for GDP and cleared it...
i also told the same to the vice president in a interview that...sir ...i just game..if selected it would be good but if not...than still its fine..
And Mashallah i was selected...
yaar i think its not the ability as per our assesment but its as per their assesment .
i dont recommend anyone to go for any books..
if ur mind setup is what they need ! they will defnately select u..

I am back with new account. I am MashALLAH CA now Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4