Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ISSB OF PAF/ NAVY/ ARMY & INITIAL TESTS INFO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
<font color="blue"><i><b>Salaam

Hope you all ,ll fine and ,ll be in the best of health. I have to know about the ISSB (Inter Services Selection Board) 's Tests and Interviews which have to under gone to a condidate of SCO's (Senior Commissioned Officers)

The first step i know is that you have to first appear in ASRC Tests (Academic, Intelligence, Personality and medical tests) and Interview.

So let me know what is next at ISSB Centre.

Any one could explain me veryu very soon....i shall be really thankful to him/her.

Regards</b></i></font id="blue">

----------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****

http//khurram.forumco.com
Hi Khurram,
If you have cleared the "Initial Test" at the selection center, it will be followed by a "Medical Test".If you will pass this "Medical Test", it will be followed by an "Initial Inerview".After clearing this interview at the selection center of your city you will be called by the ISSB at one of the three cities i.e, Kohat, Gujranwala or Karachi.At ISSB centers you will be examined in detail both physically and mentally.The stay at the center will consist of 5 days.Some personality tests,intelligence tests and apptitude tests are conducted there.Group discussions,group roles and group performances are tested in different situations.Some individual physical tasks and some group physical tasks are also a part of the selection procedure.At the end a final interview is conducted.

Ace
<font color="blue"><i><b>Thanks Maani and sam

I want to join Pakistan Army. So on the basis of Graduation i applied for 28-Graduate Course. I have cleared the initial tests and Medical Tests. After this they have called at ASRC for the interview

Due to lack of time i cannot prepare it from any academy so i use this way to get the information.

So please tell me in detail so that i may go through the test easily as in early i start some practices as need for ISSB.

(My CENTURY/100th POST ON THIS FORUM)
I HAVE ALSO BEEN TAKEN ISSB FOR PAF (BSC AERONAUTICAL ENGG), SO, ALL INFORMATION HERE IS PRACTICALLY EXPERIENCED.

1- Firstly decide your exact defence area/armed forces.
2- On starting of recruitments, register yourself with the related armed forces at any recruitment or I&S Centre by sumitting your documents after being eligible for applying armed forces.

>>>> PAF [BSc. Aeronautical Engg. + General Duty Pilot(GDP)]
1- Preliminary tests at the Information & Selection Centres, including Math, Physics, English & General Knowledge based on Intermediate, Psychological Tests etc.
2- Initial Medical Examination at I&SC.
3- Initial Interview at I&SC.
4- Submission of ISSB Forms at I&SC.
5- ISSB Centres are GUJRANWALA, KARACHI, KOHAT & now QUETTA also.
6- At ISSB, Following tests are usually held.
-----------------------------ISSB------------------------------------
* FIRST DAY --- Initial Tests/Screening Out Tests
FORMS FILLING
Personality Tests
Psychological Tests
Aptitude Tests
Picture Story Tests
Essay Writing etc etc.
NOTE After passing all these tests, candidates are eligible for the tests holding on 2nd, 3rd & 4th days. Failing candidates are screened out & come back to their homes. Passing candidates remain there for rest of the days.
--------------------------------------
* SECOND DAY
Group Discussions
Role Plays
Psychological Tests
9 Individual obstacles
Individual Tasks
Half Group Tasks
Group Leader Tasks
----------------------------------------
* THIRD DAY
Plan Tasks
MOCK INTERVIEWS (the most important test of ISSB ever)
Group Planning Tasks
Decision Making Tasks
Strategic Maps Reading Tests
-----------------------------------------
* FORTH DAY/FINAL DAY
REINTERVIEWS (those candidates, whose reinterviews are usually held are 99% being selected by the ISSB. He is almost confirm candidate)
FINAL GROUP TASKS
PROGRESSIVE GROUP TASKS
---------------------------THE END-------------------------------------
After a week or more, ISSB result come to your communication address & inform you that whether the candidate is
RECOMMENDED
OR
NOT RECOMMENDED BY ISSB.

IMPORTANT NOTE - Candidates selection is 90% shown during the interview. ISSB Tests of ARMY & NAVY are almost the same, but be keep it in mind, THE ISSB TESTS FOR THE SELECTION OF PAF CANDIDATES (Aeronautical Engg + GDP) ARE MUCH MORE TOUGH THAN ARMY (PMA, EME etc) & NAVY.
(TOP SECRET --- I WAS NOT RECOMMENDED BY THE ISSB DUE TO SOME HUGE BLUNDERS)

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
<font color="blue"><i><b>Thanks yar Adnan

You cleared all things but let me know about the interviews. Generally what they ask in in the interviews. Please guide me as according to PAKISTAN ARMY.

AOA,
So, you are trying for army graduate course. Its really great. As I also had appeared in the ISSB (Malir), the last December. I thought that it was my life. I had applied for PAF (CAE). But alas.....just got 'Not Recommended'.
Any ways, Adnan had guided you through the step-by-step procedure of ISSB.
In my eyes, there are few things that you have to keep an eye during you stay in ISSB. They are. Just think positive during all kinds of tests, be a little bit of proactive, show the confidence of doing anything but be careful of over confidence, try to maintain a friendly envoirenment with GTO's and your group boys, don't hesitate anywhere, and keep your utmost try in keeping your concentration always on the test or whatever is going on.
Interview is just the most funny part of ISSB, it is the decider of your future. Questions asked are about academic(little bit), your personal life(in a great detail), IQ questions(at moderate level).
As I am in a little hurry (namaz time), I will try to write you in detail.
I am not joking but, DON'T LOOSE HOPE IS THE MORAL OF ISSB. Whether you are selected or not. You will enjoy the thrill that you will experience during your stay!
Kudahafiz,
Mubashir.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sam</i>
<br />You should contact the institute which prepares for the ISSB test and they will give you the most accurate information on this issue.

The best way to pass in ISSB test or any other test is its preparation from a quality institute .Please let us know what you wanna join Pakistani Forces for eg. Army , Navy,GDP etc.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

AHSAN
Why you want to join Pakistan Army
Did they ever made us proud of them ???????????
Don’t mention 65 (Read World Politics since 1945….. recommended in CSS syllabus)
Still want to join, get silly advise from
http//www.geocities.com/jfvrtsj/issb.html

Thanks
<font color="green"><i><b>Hi Guys

How are you?

What you think about REFERENCE "PAWA" SUFARASH" to go in PAKISTAN ARMY for Commission. </b> </i> </font id="green">

<font color="blue"><i><b>YAR AGAR KISI KAY PASS MAJOR JENERAL KI SUFARASH HAY THE KINDLY CONTACT ME[8D][D][D][D][D][D][D]</b></i></font id="blue">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by khurram_jamal</i>
<br /><font color="blue"><i><b>YAR AGAR KISI KAY PASS MAJOR JENERAL KI SUFARASH HAY THE KINDLY CONTACT ME[8D][D][D][D][D][D][D]</b></i></font id="blue">

I have an offer from Maj Jeneral not Maj General [D][D][D][D]
i do not like ISSB

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by turithegreat</i>
<br />i do not like ISSB
</b>

<font color="blue"><b>WHY[/b]</font id="blue">

<font color="blue"><i><b>Any one person there who can provide me reference OR PAWA for joining PAK ARMy</b></i></font id="blue">

hi
salam to all
what about issb centeres and prepration procedure.........
what is the time of call from issb....
tell me i submitted from of issb in rwp
Pages: 1 2 3 4