Accountancy Forum

Full Version: advise required from professionals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have done graduation and I am a student of PIPFA (final) and as you know after completing PIPFA module A & B of ICAp will be exempt for me. But my problem is that I want to join a articleship right now but I dont know where?? I drop my CV and applicationto the top 4 firms like
1. ferguson
2. sidaat hyder
3. Taseer hadi
4. Yousuf Adil
But as I dont even have exemption in module A & B and I also dont have any refference so they did'nt call me.
Now the question is that where should I join articleship after top 4 firms. some people told me that Hussain Rehman is good.But I want your opinion about Hussain Rehman & co. and other top firms after Big 4.
Please reply the name of top firms after the Big 4. please also tell me that from which group they are affiliated? like
1. ferguson (pwc)
2. sidaat hyder (ey)
3. Taseer hadi (kmpg)
4. Yousuf Adil (delloite)
5. ????? (???)
6. ????? (???)
7. ????? (???)
8. ????? (???)

Please reply me and advise me where should I go after Big 4.
Your advise really counts for me.
your confuse friend. (Adnan) adnanykhan@hotmail.com

Revolution
Well Iron Man, here is a list of audit firms which may be suitable for the purpose of articles and have reasonable business and resources, some of these have international associatons, these are being listed in no particular order

Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman (Grant Thorton)
Ebrahim & Co.(BDO Stoy Hayward)
Hameed Chaudhri & Co.
Hussain Rehman
Rahman Sarfraz & Co.
Riaz Ahmed & Co.
S A Salam & Co.
S M Masood & Co. (Nexia International)
Mohmammed Idrees Masood (Backer Tilly)
Syed Hussain & Co. (Moore Stephens & Co.)

P.S Its Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder !!