Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Free Alcohol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somewhere people were selling free alcohol and a Mulaan (molvee) reached there. When molvee sab saw gathering of so much people he asked to them what this bustle (rush) for? He was told that free alcohol is being served. When mr molvee heard this he ran to take the glass to have some free wine. But unfortunately he couldn’t find any glass. Then quickly molvee sab took off his shoe (actually khoosa) and ran toward the man who was selling free alcohol, molve saab said to the man can you give me some free alcohol in my shoes.

Jubb molvi saab ko free sharab k leyeh glass nahi mila to khoosa mai shaarab lai kar pee lee…iss ko kehtay hain k ‘free ki sharaab to molvi nai b nahi choori thi’

haaa haaa haa ha
lol
its people like u who really dont know what they are talking about living in UK doesnt mean that u should say crap about religious people u should be ashamed of this.its people like u who dont even know who they are, forgotten their origins.

~O~N~E~
How can one 'Sell' 'Free' alchohol

Either thay can distribute of take charges
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by naam_thegreat</i>
<br />its people like u who really dont know what they are talking about living in UK doesnt mean that u should say crap about religious people u should be ashamed of this.its people like u who dont even know who they are, forgotten their origins.

~O~N~E~
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Listen you dumb, it was only a joke…and I didn’t disrespect my/our religion. Open your eyes and read carefully, if you can’t understand English than I would suggest you to take some English classes. Whatever I wrote that was for the jahil mulaan (not Aalim-e-Din) who even don’t know the meaning of Islam. Above joke describes that how jahil mulaan change the teaching of islam for their own benefit and in real life it is true.

now tell me who should be ashamed??????
ofcourse you should be ashamed or urself buddy!

~O~N~E~
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by naam_thegreat</i>
<br />ofcourse you should be ashamed or urself buddy!

~O~N~E~

keyoon ap ki sharim khutaam ho gai hai jo ap ko sharim nahi ati mr baisharim.
sharam tu tumhain ani chahia yar islam ka mazaq uratey huway...

~O~N~E~
<br />sharam tu tumhain ani chahia yar islam ka mazaq uratey huway...

~O~N~E~
hi there..
hahaha.....
let's be the little MOLVIs of today and save ISLAM.......can we??

ACCA
ok Hassan...

~O~N~E~