Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Career or Marriage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People who think that career is more important than marrige or vice versa are welcome to comment

~O~N~E~
lets have mathematical relationship between career and marriage
career =earning
earning=living standard
living standard=proper accomodation+vehicle
vehicle = larkeee
larkee= susraal
susraal = salaaay + saliaaan
salaay+ saliaaan= acceptability
acceptability=marriage proposal
marriage proposal= acceptance
acceptance=marriage
hence proved
career=marriage

Mohammad
yar but there r people who think that career is more important than marrige aur is chakar main un ki life guzar jati hai....

~O~N~E~
I think both are IMPORTANT

Ibri
Career and marriage are just to facets of life, both important in their places. I guess career should only take precedence over marriage until one is stepping into it, once you have a job that pays your bills one should go on to tie the knot. As Muslims it is our belief that 'RIZK' is pre ordained and delaying marriage just does not add to the equation !

Unfortunately people these days have a whole package in mind which includes a car and a house and a midlevel career before they go on to be married. That just leaves you high and dry, loosing the early years of youth. Marriage is a beautiful thing and tying it to a whole lot of material units (money, car, house etc.) is just being stupid.

I know a lot of people may not agree, but that's how I see it !
I actually met someone in june this year and we had a good friendship she was like 30 years old and i asked her that is she married but she told me no and i even went to her home coz she and me and other few students were class mates for last 2 months and had to do some group study and her family status was ok u can say upper middle class but she still said she will prefer career instead of marrige...thats why i posted this topic just to know what most people think...

~O~N~E~
Will as tell u before both are important I am going to engage with my Beloved.

Need ur Prayers for our happy lives

Ibri
hmmm.... both marriage n career r equally important ,

BUT >>>>>> Pracs As Muslims it is our belief that 'RIZK' is pre ordained and delaying marriage just does not add to the equation !
well for a guy (cos hes the bread earner) marriage is only advaicable when he is or thinks is able to support a family (D) n for a gal its kind of different it depends on many factors of which one is freedom of choice(i.e. willingness to get married to a or any person)

so i think tht SHE might hv reason for wht eva she belives i.e as u state tht career is more imp than marriage , personally i agree with her but again every one has different reason behind there thinking D.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sahar_M</i>
<br />hmmm.... both marriage n career r equally important ,

BUT >>>>>> Pracs As Muslims it is our belief that 'RIZK' is pre ordained and delaying marriage just does not add to the equation !
well for a guy (cos hes the bread earner) marriage is only advaicable when he is or thinks is able to support a family (D) n for a gal its kind of different it depends on many factors of which one is freedom of choice(i.e. willingness to get married to a or any person)

so i think tht SHE might hv reason for wht eva she belives i.e as u state tht career is more imp than marriage , personally i agree with her but again every one has different reason behind there thinking D.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Well, its a free world, and every individual has a right to make decision of his/her career. Just my personal opinion. I would say that though women are not ordained to be ''bread winners'' marriage should be a first choice just as it should be for men. I think women should marry once they are through their academic or profesional studies, the option of continuing a career should not be a problem after marriage. This does raise other questions of family and kids but life is all about give and take and setting one's priorities.