Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Information required from CA professionals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Richie my dear,

After you have passed the Foundation exams (two years in RAET), you will have to serve a 4 year contract with an accounting firm during which time you will start as Junior Auditor/Associate on to Semi Senior and Senior. During this time you will be expected to undertake and be part of teams conducting audit, tax or other accounting services for the firm's clientle. You will also be expected to pass the Professional exams after the first one and a half / two years of your training at the firm. Your promotion as a Senior and jobs on hand will depend among other things on your passing these exams.

You will be paid a ''stipend'' (minimum amounts fixed by ICAP), which I presume strats at something like PKR 1,600/= per month these days (though I am not completely sure about this,. there have been revisions) this amount increases as you progress in the firm. There are also other monetory perks like travel etc. (but these vary from firm to firm and client to client).

You will be a qualified Chartered Accountant and be able to use the letters ACA after your name, once you have passed all the Chartered Accountany exams and complete your 4 years articles with a firm of Chartered accountants.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
A correction is that the stipend for CA inter pass trainee has been increased by ICAP to minimum rate i.e. 3000

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
http//www.ibrishah.4t.com
It is not an achievement to make thousand friends aday but the achievement is to make one friend for thousand years.
after spending 5 years in audit feild and 10 years in industry CA becomes FCA
you shouls visit www.icap.org.pk
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by khawaja_i</i>
<br />after spending 5 years in audit feild and 10 years in industry CA becomes FCA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Very good answer but is not a relevant answer. I think no one has asked anything here in forum about when a CA become FCA!

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
http//www.ibrishah.4t.com
It is not an achievement to make thousand friends aday but the achievement is to make one friend for thousand years.
quoteoriginally posted by pracs
You will be a qualified Chartered Accountant and be able to use the letters ACA after your name, once you have passed all the Chartered Accountany exams and complete your 4 years articles with a firm of Chartered accountants.[quote]

mr ibri i have given extension to this quote and i think if someone want to get information complete informatiom must be given to him.if u have read the topic that is "information abot CA profession"than u should realize that this answer is relevant.
thanku
haha haha haha
yar pehlay yeh do saal to clear kar lo pher sochna
job training kay baray main.
By the way it is true.And for ur kind information every trainee at any department is paid some salary.
so it is not ridiculous of a CA trainee is awarded with a little bit salary,which is very very low to his khidmat in that firm

choco
haha haha haha
yar pehlay yeh do saal to clear kar lo pher sochna
job training kay baray main.
By the way it is true.And for ur kind information every trainee at any department is paid some salary.
so it is not ridiculous of a CA trainee is awarded with a little bit salary,which is very very low to his khidmat in that firm

choco
Pages: 1 2