Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CIMA, CA or ACCA???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<font color="blue">I'm really confused as to which post degree qualification to choose? I am really interested in forensic accounting however am unsure about which direction to go? [?]</font id="blue">
if u r in uk,cima is best,
<font color="blue"></font id="blue">Thanks a lot for your help. )
Ok well u r interested in Foresic Accounting ,means u shud go for ACCA/CIMA. U must also take some considerations in mind like CISA/CIBA/CIFA/ CIA.

Regards
seesamad@hotmail.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Babyblue08</i>
<br /><font color="blue">I'm really confused as to which post degree qualification to choose? I am really interested in forensic accounting however am unsure about which direction to go? [?]</font id="blue">
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Kind Regards !
CISA/CIBA/CIFA/CIA are very substandard degrees, how these r comparable with ca,cima
even, i dont consider these(CISA/CIBA/CIFA/CIA)as degrees, these r just little certificates
There is a full checklist of the differing bodies and what each professional body represents.

http//www.accountancystudents.co.uk/forums/profile.php?mode=register&ruid=153

--------------------------
See Ya
-)
Visit www.accountancystudents.co.uk
advice I have completed my AAT, now want to carry on- but not sure whether tp study CIMA/CIPFA/ACCA

Hi Kar4n, the different accounting bodies represent the various fields you can go into. Which are of accounting appeals to you, what would you like to do

The 3 bodies you have listed are for various fields - Industry, Practise, Management, Public Sector.

Would your employer be funding this or would you be funding it yourself? Are you limited to their choice - in which case it would be the one most relevant to your position now or future position.

I did AAT and then went on to ACCA, I've recently qualified - so if you opt for this route I can tell you about my experience.

See Ya
-)
well i,ll disagree with most of the peaple . dear if u r in uk it,s better to do ACCA and then join ICAEW for english CA after doing these 2 qualification u can assume that u r qualified for life . trust me. that first do go for ACCA (uk) then join ICAEW. best of luck.

i am doing CA
What would be the purpose of doing both ACCA and ICAEW?

In the UK, not only the qualification, but experience is also judged....

See Ya
-)