Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Tips on how to lose weight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
would anybody like to give some tips about how to lose weight,things that should be avoided and things that should not be avoided.

AOA[)]
unknown i read ur problem n i real appreciate ur courage that u set this topic for recieving tips. ANy how i am sliming center's adviser also.u can explain ur body weight n all necessary things which help anyone to advice u in losing weight.
What u eat how many time u eat n how much u eat?
do u note the nutrients in the food which u eat?
donot use calaries.try to use jucises,fruits n avoid to eat spicy food n bread .....take at least one cup tea in evenning .....

IF U WANT TO LOSE UR WEIGHT QUIKLY DO WHAT I AM SAYING TO U.[)]
1-REGULARY PRAY UR PRAYERS FIVE TIMES A DAY.
2-GO FOR WALK DAILY(MORNING,EVENING).
3-TAKE PART IN ROUTEIN WORK.
4-DONOT TRY TO SLEEP OR SIT JUST FOR NOTHING IN DAY TIME.
5-EAT WHEN U FEEL HUNGER.DONOT TRY TO EAT FOR CHEWING.

i hope if u do all these things which i advice u .u will losing ur weight n also other problems with in 2 weeks INSHALLAH.[)]

ok
Allah hafiz n
take care not only urself but also ur deeds.
REMEMBER ME IN UR PRAYERS.

" NOthing in this world can compansate for the loss of self-respect,nobleness of mind and self-honour "
eat less of every thing(specially junk) n EXERCISE.

best way to loose weight is to stop eating fried stuff n start eating raw or cooked vegis without oil. by vegis i mean vegitables with less cabrohydrates( alo shalo)

---------------------------------------------------------------<font face="Courier New"><font size="1"><b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..........FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them (
[Wink]</font id="size1"></b></font id="Courier New">
There are plenty of fad diets - malibu/ atkins etc.

Genrally, I would suggest eat sensibly.

Have 3/4 regular meals, limit your snacks to fruits. You should try to eat 3 to regular meals a day.

Breakfast is essential and eating low carb bread - wholemeal, rather than white, no fried eggs, cereal, fresh yoghurt.
Lunch - avoid snacky foods, try to limit your butter, salad dressing..
Dinner - chicken, fish - not fried, preferably baked, poached - again limit your salad dressings, if possible avoid them.
Supper - Eat a light supper...

You need to look at your diet and like Sahar said less junk food, no snacks such as crisps, biscuits, chocolate. Fried over processed food is generally not good... You should drink plenty of water to flush your system out. Salads, boiled, poached steamed vegeatable are good, avoid dressings, butter.

You also need to diet - a good cardio vascular regime preferably 3 times a week for at least 45 minutes. Swimming, is also very good as is cycling.

Hope it goes well for you.

--------------------------
See Ya
-)
Visit www.accountancystudents.co.uk
hello unknown member!all the things n tips given by other respected members r worth practicing but i would like to ask u one question that do u drink water right after ur meal?if yes then NEVER drink water just after taking ur meal,try to drink water before ur meal or after atleast 30 mints.that,ll do a hell of good to ur wait.inshallah.Allah hafiz

you can contact the author at tahir.rauf@hotmail.com.author is doing inters in CA inters in DUBAI
just think that you are not fat after all self-confidence is something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are a politician then you are a lier, but if you are a lier you may not be a politician!