Accountancy Forum

Full Version: To All Forum Members...Real Picture Of India
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA to all forum members, today I am here to tell you that there are so many Indians in this forum and they are presenting themselves as Pakistani. There are lots of topics posted by the Indians against Pakistan/Pakistani (i.e. ashamed to be Pakistani). I think all Pakistani are aware of these Indians. It is human nature that they don’t like to say, hear or write against their country even though concerned facts are true. One example of this is Indians. If you say something bad about India even though it is true they will start fighting/arguing with you and always present their country as a developed and advance country.

These are some true facts about India

Indians are narrow minded and their only favorite job is to criticise others. They don’t have good term with any of their neighbors (China, Pakistan, Siri Lanka, Bangla, Nepal etc). if you observe this forum then you would find the proof of my claim (narrow minded) in every single post they criticise Pakistan and Islam (even though Muslims are back bone for their economy i.e. half of bollywood heroes are Muslim i.e. shahrukh khan, sulman khan, fardin khan, aftab, shahid, founder of their nuclear bomb is Muslim, Abdul Kalam) which clearly show their mentality. Minorities are not protected in India tenth of thousand Muslims and thousand of Christian has killed by fanatic and extremist Hindu. Indian army slaughtered thousand of Sikh and Indian extremist destroy babri mosque, badly damaged golden temple and destroy several church. India is full of AIDS Indian women are top on prostitution. In BBC report it was stated ‘there are thousands of under age (12 to 16) girls who are being forced to do sex, and prostitution has become a big industry in India’ (I personally believe that prostitution industry is back bone of Indian economy).
Visit following link to read the full story about prostitution in India.

http//www.jubileeaction.co.uk/reports/CHILD%20PROSTITUTION%20IN%20INDIA.pdf

Indian are one of the biggest supplier of kidneys, one BBC documentary shows that Indian people sold their kidneys due to the hunger. There is a city in India where every single person has sold his one kidney. One of the American report states ‘For years, India has been known as a "warehouse for kidneys" or
a "great organ bazaar" and has become one of the largest centers
for kidney transplants in the world, offering low costs and
almost immediate availability’ visit following link for full storey

http//www.american.edu/projects/mandala/TED/KIDNEY.HTM

Half of Indian population live, born, marry and die on the footpath they don’t have homes to live. Asia Times Online states ‘There are no reliable estimates on the total number of homeless people in India who live where they can on the streets of India's large metropolises of Delhi, Mumbai and Calcutta and in the smaller cities and towns but the number could easily exceed 2 million.’ Visit following link for full story

http//www.atimes.com/ind-pak/BD22Df01.html

According to BBC survey Pakistani people’s earning and life is more then Indian. More life length shows the prosperity of Pakistani people and good living condition compare to India. In Pakistan every person has its own house and you can’t find any person sleeping on foot path.

There are lot of Indian villagers who are still living in Stone Age and every day several deaths takes places due to the attacks of wild cat, tigers and wolfs etc.

There is lot more to write on India but due to the lack of time I can’t proceed any further otherwise I have to spend months to write on India.

Bottom line, Pakistan is much better than India our people don’t sleep on footpath, our women don’t do prostitution for hunger, and our people don’t sell the part of their body due to poverty. If the people of developed country criticise Pakistan than it make sense but if Indians criticize Pakistan than it would be a super Joke because they should look at their own back first.

Form today I will not be able to visit this forum because I am too busy to preparation of my ACCA exams so bye for couple of months

Take care

Real picture of any country doesn't make us proud of ourselves, We have lot to do better and we all know where we stand today in this world. Lets stop throwing stones at neighbours window and start working ... Sajjad u really wasted ur time collecting all the links if u would have studied half of that time u might have got good chance of getting thru in ur exams. This forum is not for personal enimity rather for one's growth/and progress but I feel ashamed to say u are not a real pakistani rather a creep....

Allah hafiz
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by IBRAR_2180</i>
<br />Real picture of any country doesn't make us proud of ourselves, We have lot to do better and we all know where we stand today in this world. Lets stop throwing stones at neighbours window and start working ... Sajjad u really wasted ur time collecting all the links if u would have studied half of that time u might have got good chance of getting thru in ur exams. This forum is not for personal enimity rather for one's growth/and progress but I feel ashamed to say u are not a real pakistani rather a creep....

Allah hafiz
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I agree with sajjad that you are Indian therefore don’t waste your time to prove yourself Pakistani. I observed all the post written under the name of IBRAR, PAKIATAN_KI_ and PAKI_POWER and I found the close relation between the posts. I am 101% sure (as sajjad is) that all posts are written by the one person. Writing style of all posts is similar to one another. We all have seen how good you are through your previous posts and what kind of people live in India.

I also would like to advice sujoo, don’t reply the crap posts instead concentrate on your study.

Regards,

Sawaira

Sajjad, the point you make that all Indians are stupid is so profound, however I have to say in that one statement you reveal something of yourself.

The poverty of India/ Pakistan is not something for you personally to be proud of unless you assist along with the policy makers to impact on that poverty positively.

Your own prejudices about people, I am not here to defend Indians/ Pakistani's or your right to be stupid.... For the record I am neither but lets not allow that to stop your fun.

The fact that you have not only thought that, but then to taken the time and effort to right it without the singular braincell suggesting otherwise is testatment to your intellect. However, I will not hold that against an entire country as I am pretty sure that there will be plenty of people that do not share your views. You made that statement, therefore that statement reflects on you. It does not reflect the other poor individuals that have to share the same air, or inhabit the same country as you. Also, having noticed you claim to be in the UK - I hope that your views are seen as yours, and do not reflect on me. I believe it is people like you who give humans a bad name.

If you find my post offensive, perhaps you should have given some thought to the entire group of people you offended with one statement.

I have not bothered to read your entire post, something makes me believe I would have been shouting I want my 5 minutes back.

I do have a couple of questions for you -

How do you think your intellect reflects on the country you inhabit?
Who do you feel should take the responsiblity for your actions?

If nothing else, I hope this post causes you to engage your brain long enought to restrict you typing the garbage that you once thought sounded like a great thought.

On another point, whislt you were so eager to find the problems with India. I wonder how long you practised that for Pakistan (assuming that is what you are) Ruled following a military coup, endless murders/ attempted murders of your prime minister????? Should

As for the issues you have with India, no doubt there will be similar issues with other countries, be they rich, poor or super powers that does not make the people of such countries any more great than anybody else. How many of this issues is present within Pakistan.

I originally joined this forum, following a run in with a Pakistani, who behaved inappropriately on the UK Forum. Would I be correct in assuming that his beahviour reflects on all of you who are Pakistani?

Lets see, he lied, copied, cheated and was rude. Do these characteristics sum up all the Pakistani's..

I lay no claims that I am perfect, far from it. I am as flawed if not more than most people, that is my behaviour and character and not that of anybody I share genes, race, creed, religion, nationality or anything else for that matter.

As you are in the UK, you will have been exposed to the mutli-national society we have. How do you find it? Have you manged to judge entire nations from your meetings with a few individuals?

--------------------------
See Ya
-)
Visit www.accountancystudents.co.uk

<font color="red"> FOR sawaira TOOOOOO ... MuSt read </font id="red">
[})]
[D] [D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sajjad_dar2000</i>
<br /> There are lots of topics posted by the Indians against Pakistan/Pakistani (i.e. ashamed to be Pakistani). I think all Pakistani are aware of these Indians. It is human nature that they don’t like to say, hear or write against their country even though concerned facts are true. One example of this is Indians. If you say something bad about India even though it is true they will start fighting/arguing with you and always present their country as a developed and advance country. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<font color="green">
1..Well the reason might be tht unlike us they r very faithful to there country , r not trators like us pakis(most of us). </font id="green">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sajjad_dar2000</i>
Indians are narrow minded and their only favorite job is to criticise others. They don’t have good term with any of their neighbors (China, Pakistan, Siri Lanka, Bangla, Nepal etc). if you observe this forum then you would find the proof of my claim (narrow minded) in every single post they criticise Pakistan and Islam (even though Muslims are back bone for their economy i.e. half of bollywood heroes are Muslim i.e. shahrukh khan, sulman khan, fardin khan, aftab, shahid, founder of their nuclear bomb is Muslim, Abdul Kalam) which clearly show their mentality. Minorities are not protected in India tenth of thousand Muslims and thousand of Christian has killed by fanatic and extremist Hindu. Indian army slaughtered thousand of Sikh and Indian extremist destroy babri mosque, badly damaged golden temple and destroy several church. India is full of AIDS Indian women are top on prostitution. In BBC report it was stated ‘there are thousands of under age (12 to 16) girls who are being forced to do sex, and prostitution has become a big industry in India’ (I personally believe that prostitution industry is back bone of Indian economy).
Visit following link to read the full story about prostitution in India.

Indian are one of the biggest supplier of kidneys, one BBC documentary shows that Indian people sold their kidneys due to the hunger. There is a city in India where every single person has sold his one kidney. One of the American report states ‘For years, India has been known as a "warehouse for kidneys" or
a "great organ bazaar" and has become one of the largest centers
for kidney transplants in the world, offering low costs and
almost immediate availability’ visit following link for full story
<font color="green">2..reading tooo much of crap , n basically hv a disliking for Indians as r not aware of the actual facts i.e. cant interpret the problems of living n handlying a highly populated as well as of a huge third world country.
if the cases of adultery arnt reported by our media i.e. no spices r added it doesn’t menas tht HUM bhoot pak saff kon ha , pkais ko to ajj kal akhir tangi huai ha. Take a close look around. [B)] </font id="green">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><b>
Bottom line, Pakistan is much better than India our people don’t sleep on footpath, our women don’t do prostitution for hunger, and our people don’t sell the part of their body due to poverty. If the people of developed country criticise Pakistan than it make sense but if Indians criticize Pakistan than it would be a super Joke because they should look at their own back first.</b>

<font color="green"> i feel the problem with us is tht we r not much aware of the situation of own ppl, all of the above r practiced in pk as well.[V]</font id="green">

<b> <font color="green">
Plzzz,,,,,,,,,,,, khada kay liay act like a lill educated ppl , how can u simply judge other nations by just reading wht the news paper says n how the politicians act. ??????????

how can U be so cruel i.e. pass such a common n rude statement ???? do u know any indians ?? n if u do, hv u eva been frnds with them ??? i guess not cos if u did u wouldnt thing likke this.

i am forced to say tht ppl like U r the root of all the problems. i.e. they r so used to passing judgments n believe in wht eva(rubbish) they see n hear(mostly wht the media wants them to know) , there capablity of understanding the problem is either Nill or they dont want to understand.

now if u guys pass a statement tht i am an indian (which is indeed a very childiah behivaour , which results fm shortage of justifactions of ur wrong doings) , well i wont object to tht cos we shld always remember tht we were once a part of hundustan n r orign is same. indians r just like us , therefore all the qualities u hv been mentioning r fully present in US.

INSHORT , we shldnt hv one sided opions , we shld look at both the sides of the coin. i bet indians think the same of us i mean the ones like U.
wasay i do find the conceppt strange n idiotic of indians posting over here, who becharay itnay desperate nahi ho saktay kay who ab humari site per laria keriay. the ashamedd to be a paki thingi was i guess introduced by a over sear , un kay saath usually kuch zadah hi maslah hota ha.

</font id="green"></b>

---------------------------------------------------------------<font face="Courier New"><font size="1"><b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..........FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them (
[Wink]</font id="size1"></b></font id="Courier New">