Accountancy Forum

Full Version: How to do ACMA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did B.com in isSDiv.from PU and now i want to do ACMA. Due to financial problem a job is required to me but i worry about this how can i do this.

Bilal Ahmed

bilal ahmed
Assalam o alaium dear Bilal,Welcome to ACMA, it is rather not financially difficult. YOu can proceed in it in a very low cost as compared to any other professional degree of this standard.Let me know in what sense you are asking "how can u do it? I mean please explain urs question first.For any further queries i will be available 24/7 on my cell # as well as on my e mail.
Please note it down for any further help

my cell # is 0333-6519703 and e mail address is rizwansb2001@hotmail.com or muhammad.rizwan@technobeavers.com.

If you are inlahore then u can visit me any time
i am living in a private hostel in ICHRA

Best of luck
Muhammad Rizwan
Hi derar,

I comletely agree to above. Although i m not from lahrore but i m from ICMAP, best way to d is advice of seniors...commetment...and.....bit study and all done.....you can easily find a job after F-II or P-I so its financialy not a problem rahter solution...........Good Luck dear if need any help you are welcome . write to mail@thezee.com............thankx

Smile ! GOD loves you.....
www.thezee.com
mail@thezee.com
ICMAP provides distance learning scheme for graduate that is much beneficial for those who are having financial problem and want to do job plus ACMA simulteneously.
Go ahead for the degree and best of Luck. May Allah solve your problems.

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
ibrarganori@yahoo.co.uk
http//www.ibrishah.4t.com