Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Wht abt the EXCUSES of NOT saying ur PRAYERS ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<font face="Lucida Console"> <font size="3">
<font color="purple"> <b>Wht abt the EXCUSES of NOT saying ur PRAYERS ??? </b></font id="purple">[})]

wht r the reason behind us not saying our prayers though we r <b>aware</b> of the fact tht they r <b> farz (compulsory)</b> n un ki koi choot nahi ho gi. We will be held accountable for not saying our prayers.

Any comments .. nope , i guess ppl dont bother any more.......... [B)] [o)]</font id="size3">

</font id="Lucida Console">

---------------------------------------------------------------<font face="Courier New"><font size="1"><b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..........FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them (
[Wink]</font id="size1"></b></font id="Courier New">
There are lot of Excuses and so their answers.
Do participate here to view much more.I will try to bring that before the forum as soon as possible.
Thanks

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
ibrarganori@yahoo.co.uk
http//www.ibrishah.4t.com
AOA,

Let me first say my prayer then i will come back.

Regards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are a politician then you are a lier, but if you are a lier you may not be a politician!
Namaz paroo is say palyee kay tumari namaz adda ki jayee
Namaz and sabr- The winning combination

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are a politician then you are a lier, but if you are a lier you may not be a politician!
[V]

---------------------------------------------------------------<font face="Courier New"><font size="1"><b>
Sahar..
Please dont angree everything will be ok and fine.....
Dont get tense....
I will reply to this topic soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
ibrarganori@yahoo.co.uk
I believe ppl are well aware of the matter. There can be three situations.

First, ppl have priorities and they have very clear on that and prayer may be the second one on the list.

Secondly, ppl have priorities but they are confused which one is important and they sometimes give preference to prayer and sometimes to their own matters

Lastly, ppl have priorities and prayer is on the top.

The first two situations are about which you are talking, there is no question about last ones as they are the first.

In my opinion, these could be the reasons possibly.

Regards.

[D]

Thats great you look so nice!

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
ibrarganori@yahoo.co.uk
<font face="Lucida Console"><b><font color="purple">HELLO SAHAR!

sahar although there can,nt b any genuine excuse for not saying our prayers but todays world has become so materialistic that the peaple just run after money and they forget that ITS BETTER TO BOW INFRONT OF ONE GOD THAN MANY. but now a dys peaple wanna make their bosses happy @ any cost even if they miss their prayers;and they are forgettng about the real BOSS.

even u might hav noticed that sitting in a group of friends if its a time of prayer n one wanna offer it the others discourage him OOYE KIA HAJI BANNAY KI KOSHISH KAR RA HAI? now these kind of comments make him hesitant to offer prayer in future while sitting with those friendz.

secondly most peaple have the routine of sleeping late @ night n they hardly get up at 11 to 1200 noon so,how can they ofer their FAJR.at ZUHAR AND ASAR time they say that either v r at college ,office,market or travelling for some other purpose.although in all muslim countries there is arrangement for prayers in all above mentioned places. even in VICTORIA UNIVERSITY AUSTRALIA there is mosque available for muslim students so why can,nt they hav in pakistan.

at the time of MAGHRAB N ISHA peaple are generally out with their friends and they come tooo late at night.i think behind all that todays parents are responsible up to great extent because they should hav made their children habitual of offering their prayers since chldhood so that they might have not made excuses now.

all in there can,nt b any excuse for not offering a prayer ,all mentioned are self made n can b avoided. as matter of fact i ALHAMDULILLAH offer my prayerz five times a day n ocassioaly TAHAJAD n i was joking when i said that i do,nt offer my prayers.[o)]

best of luck n ALLAH HAFIZ

for more details u can cotact the author @ tahir.rauf@hotmail.comthe author is doing CA-INTERNS @ SAJJAD HAIDER&CO DUBAI.[purple][/purple</font id="purple"></b></font id="Lucida Console">]