Accountancy Forum

Full Version: OSWA-E-RASOOL(SAW)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today, I’ve got a very good book contain everything about Muhammad SAW. The book is written by DR.Abdul-Hayee Aarfi a name of the book is Oswa-e-Rasool (Lead in life Holy prophets way).
Hope if I will learn one paragraph from this book and will try to implement that in my life, will help me getting Qurb-e-Elahi... inshAllah...

May Allah Bless and help us to get the full benefits of life implementing Muhammad SAW’s Sunnah in our life. Aamin… Sum-Aamin,

IMTIAZ-E-KHASOOSEE-

Imam Novee (RAH) in his book “TAHZEEB” writes

“Allah Collected all the good things regarding Ikhlaaq-o-Aadaat in Prophet Muhammad SAW, Allah gave HIM (SAW) Alooms of Awwaleen-o-Aakhareen (which are in this world from the beginning and which will come in this world till the ending of life), While prophet SAW was OMMEE means that unable to read and write, and there wasn’t any of his teacher from human beings, but the Alooms given him by Allah was neither given to any other person nor it will be in future. All the treasures of the world were offered to Muhammad SAW by Kuffars, but he always preferred Aakhrat (the Upcoming Life) on Duniya's (Current Life) Treasures.”

SOORAT-E-ZAIBAA-

Narrated by Hazrat Abu Hurera (RAZ)

“I have never seen anyone as much beautiful as Muhammad SAW was; like sun is traveling in his Rukhsaar Mubarak (Lips), whenever Muhammad SAW smiled we saw the reflection in the walls.”

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
ibrarganori@yahoo.co.uk
http//www.ibrishah.4t.com