Accountancy Forum

Full Version: How and when to apply in a CA firm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
asslam-o-alaikum
as the matter of fact is this that i have completed my B.COM
FINAL,i want to join a firm for experience?but i dont know
how to apply and when to apply?can u plz help me out?guys?

MHS
after b.com u can register as trainee student in any of the audit firm preferabl;y if in big four this training will be of four years
take ur all documents in original and foto copy and u can get the form fill it and deposit with the firm and than there will be a test or interview
in small firms hiring is throuhg out the yeatr where as in the big firm it is twice the year in sept and march

nomi
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nomanbhatti</i>
<br />after b.com u can register as trainee student in any of the audit firm preferabl;y if in big four this training will be of four years
take ur all documents in original and foto copy and u can get the form fill it and deposit with the firm and than there will be a test or interview
in small firms hiring is throuhg out the yeatr where as in the big firm it is twice the year in sept and march

nomi
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Agree but addition is reference required in big three.

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
http//www.ibrishah.4t.com
It is not an achievement to make thousand friends aday but the achievement is to make one friend for thousand years.
big three means in islamabad.
1.A.F Fergosen
2.fordrodhes
3.THK....
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by khawaja_i</i>
<br />big three means in islamabad.
1.A.F Fergosen
2.fortrodes
3.THK....

It is not Fortrodhes but <b>FordRodhes Sidat Hyder![)]</b>

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
It is not an achievement to make thousand friends aday but the achievement is to make one friend for thousand years.
mr ibriiiiiiiiiiii...thanks for correction..but i think one can understand what i want to say......
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by khawaja_i</i>
1.A.F Fergosen
2.fordrodhes
3.THK....

MIAN sahab; Correct ur rating.on what basis u have ranked Ford Rhodes on 2 and AFF on 1st.

i havnt rated but i have mentioned top three firms ...this is not rating actually mr ali akbar.
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
1.A.F Fergosen
2.fordrodhes
3.THK....

MIAN sahab; Correct ur rating.on what basis u have ranked Ford Rhodes on 2 and AFF on 1st.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
if it is not proper rating then please you rate it.

Ali Akber is in Taseer Hadi Khalid so in he may rank THK at 1st and Than A.F.Fergusan and atlast FordRodhes Sidat Hyder.
Isnt it Mr. Ali Akbar!

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
[quote]<i>Originally posted by ibrishah</i>
<br />Ali Akber is in Taseer Hadi Khalid so in he may rank THK at 1st and Than A.F.Fergusan and atlast FordRodhes Sidat Hyder.
Isnt it Mr. Ali Akbar!

AoA

It doesn't matter in which firm I m. But search the market of Islamabad, explore it, isn't Taseer Hadi at No.1 now?. If no, why not?

Look at Oil and Gas sector. Look at banking sector. Look at cement industry. Look at hoteling industry. Look at NGOs (NRSP the biggest NGO of Pakistan, the biggest micro finance company in Asia).

AFF,what is AFF? AFF has just name in market now.

There is no doubt that THK is at number 1 in Islamabad now and students of AFF admit it.

ICAPians the unparalleled...
will you tell what is the position of a trainee there! they are behaved like....
It is a fact that only the students of AFF are the one who are respected provided with all ficilities and alot more. What does THK gives to its student not only business is every thing my dear but also....
you better know my point.

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
AoA

Sir ur words should speak that u r professional, but unfortunately it didn't in ur previous reply! Anyway u r talking about sahab mahool, I read the post of one of the memebrs about AFF, wasn't it enough. jo b ho mian sahab Taseer Hadi is at number 1 in Islmabad region nowadays. Two students who hve been inducted in THK have also been offered in AFF but they preferd THK, one is ACCA from UK and I m the 2nd one..

ICAPians, the unparalleled
aoa.brother me to completed b.com and want to start ca,but the question is when and how i start ca articals, the concern i have about this question, the answer is you should start your ca articals now in any chartered firm regardless of big 4 or what ever. Because if u want to complete your ca inter first then still there is no surety for u to have artical started in top big 4.So dont take risk and start your ca articals now and after the completion of your 4 years articals, you can give extra few years to join big4 to echance your approach and proffesional beloningness. just imagine if u would not be selected after ca inter as trainee in big4,what will u do and i think after b.com u will require 3 or 4 years to pass your ca inter. just add 3 years for ca inter and 4 years for articals,it will enough for u. just start your artical first and pass your ca inter as soon as possible in training time period. after the completion of ca inter and articals, you will be free to start job.and if u are not satisfy your ca articals in non reputed firm, still u can join big 4 easily for few years to experience your approach work with charming big 4 firms. and u can complete ur study like e and f module papers during exrta artical's time.lets count 4+2= 6 years artical and completed your whole ca. what a brilliant your future will be. i know many ca student who have completed articals in fims other then big 4 and have a good job with reputed business and reasonable and atractive salary.