Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Haroon Zakaria & Co. or Syed Husain & Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the reputation of Haroon Zakaria & Co. and Syed Husain & Co. in market?
Syed Husain & Co is better than Zakaria & Co

I think you’d be better of with Syed Hussain & Co. since they are associated with ‘Moore Stephens & Co’, which has a top10 world wide ranking. Can’t say much about Zakria & Co. though
i also vote for Syed Hussain & Co

islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
It depends on what parameters you are comparing the two firms .. the parameters can be like

a) Taxation services
b) assurance services
c) consulting services
d) seeking article ship

In general Syed husain & Co. had gone through a lot of restucturing in the past 2-3 years. from the change in significant number of partners to changes in top management staff.
Haroon Zakaria and Company is affiliated with MSI Legal and Accounting Network Worldwide, the network having 200 offices in 93 countries worldwide.

wwww.msi-network.com and look at Pakistan.

Haroon Zakaria and Syed Hussain both are in category B of state bank Panel, therefore in my opinon both have equal ranking.

Regards
Muhammad Yameen
Dear Kool Gemini,

Issalamoalikom

As my working experience with Haroon Zakaria & Co., (HZ&Co.) I told you that HZ&Co. is one of up – growing firm in Pakistan. After the affiliation with MSI and taken rank on State Bank Panel the firm has bright future with good present. I don’t know with are clientele of Syed Hussain & Co., (SH&Co.) but as I worked with HZ&Co., they have every kind of industry for example, Sugar, Textile, Ghee, Cement, NGO’s, Ship Breakers, Internal Audit of Bank and etc.

One more thing is that the partners of firm are friendly and gave very much favors to trainee students. Finally I think HZ&Co. is better than SH&Co.

Yours truly,

Baig.
please any body can tell me which firm is better for Articles Anjum asim OR Rahman sarfaraz