Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACA died on 8/10 Disaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I regret to inform you the sad demise of one ICAP Member Mr. Mohsin Mustafa, ACA (Reg-No. 2844) on 08 October 2005 in Earthquake at Muzaffarabad (AJK).
It is indeed a great loss to his family.

You have made it worse by the choice of your title 'ACA caught & bold on 8/10 Disaster'

I urge you to change the title.

Regards
AOA
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> It is indeed a great loss to his family.

You have made it worse by the choice of your title 'ACA caught & bold on 8/10 Disaster'

I urge you to change the title<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

I am agree with you Bowman

Thanks

Mahtab

yes Bowman is right change the title
Thank you for this informative note Adnan,. can you also juggle up Mr. Mustafa's professional history.

and PLEASE change the topic to some thing suitable, I am sure your (or for that matter my) family and friends would not appreciate the deceased to be refered as Caught and Bold. Give the deceased some respect.
After a such terrible disaster, still we all are negative minded. It shows us that we all of us have not yet learnt a lesson from this horrible disater/earthquake. My dear fellows! "BE POSITIVE & ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE". (For GODS' SAKE)

I didn't use rude wordings, it was just a use of pharal words of information. Anyhow, for your satisfaction & after your criticism, I have changed the title of my post & named it as;
"ACA DIED ON 8/10 DISASTER"

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
Thanks Adnan.... I understand that you didnt meant it negatively, however the news of death of a fellow reporting in such a sensual style does arouse negative sentiments.

Mr. Mustafa presumably was serving with Riaz Ahmed & Co, Lahore.

May Allah rest his soul
Our collegue, Mr Abbas was also living in Margalla Towers, his dead body was found on Sunday 16th of October....Mr Abbas was newly inducted in THK Islamabad; he did Bachelors in Accounting from Canada and claimed exemptions.

May Allah give the courage to his family members to bear the tragedy of his sad demise.............
Ina Lillahae Wa Inna Illahae Rajaeoon. May Allah rest their souls in peace and grant them a place in Janat al Firdaus. 777
thanks adnan for this sad news

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>