Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dear sir
with extreme reverence it is stated that i apply for the gd(p)in PAF and i passed the intials test now i m trying for issb therefore please send some good hints for ISSB . thanks
I HAVE ALSO BEEN TAKEN ISSB FOR PAF (BSC AERONAUTICAL ENGG.), SO, ALL INFORMATION HERE IS PRACTICALLY EXPERIENCED BY ME.

1- Firstly decide your exact defence area/armed forces.
2- On starting of recruitments, register yourself with the related armed forces at any recruitment or I&S Centre by sumitting your documents after being eligible for applying armed forces.

>> PAF [BSc. Aeronautical Engg.(CAE) + General Duty Pilot(GDP)]
1- Preliminary tests at the Information & Selection Centres, including Math, Physics, English & General Knowledge based on Intermediate, Psychological Tests etc.
2- Initial Medical Examination at I&SC.
3- Initial Interview at I&SC.
4- Submission of ISSB Forms at I&SC.
5- ISSB Centres are GUJRANWALA, KARACHI, KOHAT & now QUETTA also.
6- At ISSB, Following tests are usually held.
-----------------------------ISSB------------------------------------
* FIRST DAY --- Initial Tests/Screening Out Tests
FORMS FILLING
Personality Tests
Psychological Tests
Aptitude Tests
Picture Story Tests
Essay Writing etc etc.
NOTE After passing all these tests, candidates are eligible for the tests holding on 2nd, 3rd & 4th days. Failing candidates are screened out & come back to their homes. Passing candidates remain there for rest of the days.
--------------------------------------
* SECOND DAY
Group Discussions
Role Plays
Psychological Tests
9 Individual obstacles
Individual Tasks
Half Group Tasks
Group Leader Tasks
----------------------------------------
* THIRD DAY
Plan Tasks
MOCK INTERVIEWS (the most important test of ISSB ever)
Group Planning Tasks
Decision Making Tasks
Strategic Maps Reading Tests
-----------------------------------------
* FORTH DAY/FINAL DAY
REINTERVIEWS (those candidates, whose reinterviews are usually held are 99% being selected by the ISSB. He is almost confirm candidate)
FINAL GROUP TASKS
PROGRESSIVE GROUP TASKS
---------------------------THE END-------------------------------------
After a week or more, ISSB result come to your communication address & inform you that whether the candidate is
RECOMMENDED
OR
NOT RECOMMENDED BY ISSB.

IMPORTANT NOTE - Candidates selection is 90% shown during the interview. ISSB Tests of ARMY & NAVY are almost the same, but be keep it in mind, THE ISSB TESTS FOR THE SELECTION OF PAF CANDIDATES (Aeronautical Engg + GDP) ARE MUCH MORE TOUGH THAN ARMY (PMA, EME etc) & NAVY.
(TOP SECRET --- I WAS NOT RECOMMENDED BY THE ISSB DUE TO SOME HUGE BLUNDERS)

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»