Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Value of CIMA in Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!
i have currently completed my A-levels and i am terribly confused between ACCA and CIMA which to pursue. i have done some research on my own about both( and im leaning towards CIMA but im afraid of making the wrong move as not many people opt for CIMA here so i just wanted to confirm that is there any value of acma[CIMA] in Pakistan) i need some professional help despretly!!!

RENEGADE
ACMA(PK) is a valued qualification in Pakistan but comparatively less than CA and better than ACCA.I think in Pakistan ACMA is far better than ACCA.To join ACMA first you have to do your Bachelors.But this is the fact that with ACCA or ACMA you cannot get the "key position" in any organization in Pakistan.I know some guys who are doing CA after completing their ACCA.So I suggest you to think about CA.

Ace
thanx ace for your suggetion

RENEGADE
salam dear,
as 4 as the importance of ICMA ,ACCA & CIMA is concerned,in my opinion ,in pakistan the best n highly rewarding accountancy qualification is CA n then comes the name oF ICMA.ACCA N CIMA r also best but their worth is in united kindom.ok
takecare
best wishes
bye bye
zaheer abbas malik

AOA
I am agree with you Zaheer Abbas and after CA,ICMA,ACCA,CIMA comes PIPFA
Thanks
Mahtab

Time is Life