Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Sohail Akhtar's book on Paper A3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, what about " SOHAIL AKHTAR'S BOOK" for the study of paper A3?
would you recommend it?
never heard of dat. btw it doesnt sound any good either.

Ice Blue
Sohail Akhtar? or Solai Akhtar....
the title of your post is "economics" and in the post you are talking about Paper A1...couldn't understand...
Ace
well, i am talking about "the preparation of paper A1" "economics" & book of "MR SOHAIL AKHTAR" IS THE ONE I ASKED ABOUT..... THIS BOOKIS FOR b.com BUT MOST OF THE TOPICS OF "ca study text" R VERY CLEAR IN IT....i think of it as a good one....MY seniors hve told me of this who r in "MOD D"
safial
Dear brother,

"Introduction to ecoconomics" by Sohail Akhtar is not a good book for CA students,
But it is for B.com level students, So prevent to study it.

I recommend u following 2 books for preparation of A3
>PBP of A3 and
>Saeed Nasir book for b.com or
>Habib Ullah Vaseer Part I&II for inter students, both
Read only 2 books, one for basics and second for reference, by keepingpreparation time in your mind.

For further, contact via
tipuuuu_bhai@yahoo.com
Muhammad Ilyas Bubak
Dear "safial" what i was trying to tell you is that paper A1 is Functional English...A3 is Economics...

Ace
than u "MAANI" now i got u... thanks a lot ..as it was a mistake on my part...but u did not tell anything regarding to my real quest....
THANKFUL
Safial
In my times nobody recommended this book for Economics...I used "Mconnel and Brue", "K.K Dewitt" and Habibullah Vaseer's intermediate economics...

Ace
If you are doing B.Com. then do use this book, otherwise.........

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»