Accountancy Forum

Full Version: projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
projects related to anylisis of finacial statements or like done in money and banking or in international finance R they reailly count in getting job. plus what is more important in getting carrier to get know each and every thing of accounts or better to b good in main topics .plus should we show these projects in cv .

ishaaaaa
hi me new in this forum wanna know is that really our grades matter in getting job coz me in my final smester and c that each offier say that whenever u go for an interview state three strong references with in the organization below the cv is it a good practice and is it applicable every where.

ishaaaaa
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ishaa</i>
<br />projects related to anylisis of finacial statements or like done in money and banking or in international finance R they reailly count in getting job. plus what is more important in getting carrier to get know each and every thing of accounts or better to b good in main topics .plus should we show these projects in cv .

ishaaaaa
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I think it's a personal choice of what to include or what not to include in a CV. If you do include something relevant to the job you are applying for it will show employers that you know what it entails to work in that sector and you have some insight in to the work. This may be particularly important in today's market where there is no set syllabus for any qualification and syllabus are not comparable between institution to institution.
If u have done project on analyzing fin statements of the particular organization where u r applying for a job then it really counts alot(but ur project must be worth reading n provides some new info or area for exploring to the employer),it may also be considered if its done on the same sector org.its not my own experience but have seen soo many such cases!!!
Best of luck[)]