Accountancy Forum

Full Version: cima and css help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
salam ,
hope u r fine.i am in a great difficulty now a days.please solve my problem and give advice that what should i do?i am cima managerial student and i want to start CSS with cima education.i think that i have sufficient time for preparation of CSS.please suggest me that should i start CSS with cima and give me some description of CSS backgrond.And what will be the benefits arising after combination of css and cima in terms of worth and salary?is it better for my future or i should forgo that idea?

please give me some suggestion as i am your little brother
ALLAH HAFIZ
REGARDS,
nabil khan

nabil
please yaar koi to jawab de do
please[(][V]

nabil
bahee! (living in pakistan) css is a very good option.... as the css officers are enjoying a very good status here... if u think that u have enough time to prepare for it, then u must go for it... & for further assistance about css & cima combination u should visit css site. it will help u a lot & u can have a direct help from there
REGARDS
yar as far as i know after completing css ul get a govt job e.g in income tax or anyother financial institution but den there will no use of ur cima qualification its up to u which direction you wana go i know money matters but to think key after getting these qualifications u'll get a start of 100000 wid a car n a house is abusrd it takes time i will suggest u should go for cfa or act or mba or ca to be in demand here in pakistan

RENEGADE